SORT BY Relevancy
AreYouScreening.com host and BFCA film critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Carrie.
We'll be looking at the horror remake, possibly from a unique perspective, and we have some clips from interviews with the cast to share with you.
Plus, don't forget that we have a contest running where you could win every movie we review this year!
The Oscar hopefuls are coming in weekly now! October brings the most exciting time of the year in film as every big movie vieing for a gold statue starts to make their case. This week we'll be talking about the big screen adaptation of the gripping true life account of a free man kidnapped into slavery with Steve McQueen's Ten Years a Slave. Slightly less Oscary but just as highly anticipated we'll also be talking about the big screen remake of Carrie with Chloe Grace Moretz.
The Well Armed Woman was founded in 2012 by Carrie Lightfoot. As a firearm enthusiast, and certified handgun instructor, Carrie set her sights on opening and expanding the world of firearms to women.
With the number of women purchasing firearms for personal protection skyrocketing, the firearm industry has been slow to meet the unique and specific needs of female shooters. The Well Armed Woman now serves the largest growing demographic of new shooters: women.
Leadership, diversity, and performance guide, founder and president of Center Focus International, Inc., and author of Untapped Talent: Unleashing the Power of the Hidden Workforce, Dani Monroe describes how companies have an abundance of undiscovered talent already as part of the organization. Dani Monroe provides insights into why this untapped talent pool exists and why it is not leveraged to its fullest potential. Dani Monroe offers ideas as to the tremendous benefits that this talent, once unleashed, can provide for the company. Dani also offers ideas for leaders and managers to find these talented people, and transform them into top performers. Dani shares the skills essential for leaders in the form of resourcefulness, resilience, and resolve. Learn how to find and transform the untapped talent in your organization into a powerful culture of excellence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (15 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Secret Windows (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (4 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)