SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Yeager looks at two outstanding Germans named Manfred Roeder: one a military judge who prosecuted some of the most damaging wartime traitors against the Third Reich; the other who served as a teenager during the war and later became the post-war federal republic's "most dangerous and notorious critic." The second Roeder died recently without much fanfare.
Also, the truth about the false story of one of the most famous massacres of WWI - claiming to be a German atrocity against Belgians - is uncovered by a German historian.
Carolyn Yeager discusses the first holocaust revisionist book, Nuremburg or the Promised Land (1948) by Maurice Bardeche, which brilliantly reveals the conscious effort of the Allied victors to set up the "New World Order" based on Universal Humanism as the ruling spirit everywhere. This spirit is anti-Nationalist to the core.
Carolyn Yeager discusses a number of subjects, beginning with Dr. Rudolf Frercks “Racial Policy of National-Socialism.” Also on the agenda are:
Confusion as to who is the enemy;
"White Nationalist" Richard Spencer teams up with anti-White Alexander Dugin;
Copyrights and copy-cats - the saga of the Platterhof speech and more.
I'll take phone calls during the show. The call-in number is 323-642-1206.
Carolyn Yeager turns for the second time to scrutinizing Adolf Hitler's so-called “Platterhof speech” which continues to be distorted by certain parties as regards his words on “race.” Far from being the Fuehrer's “most important speech,” he begins it with these words:
“Gentlemen, even though I am sure this has been discussed already, I would nevertheless like to point out the reason for the course I have taken.”
In other words, there is nothing new in this speech. Carolyn puts the entire anti-German agenda behind this dishonest 'Platterhof campaign' in perspective.
Secondary topic: Warsaw Uprising 70th Anniversary
Clyde Edgar Smith, one all around guy that what a true soldier to the very end. You could count on Clyde for everything and he never let you down. He was a lover of jazz music, a person that could weld and work with steele and iron, as well as a professional chef in the restaraunt. He loved construction work and building some of the hardest homes and office buildings in the United States. He has built monuments that will be here for hundreds of years and his name is written all over them. The show starts off with Vessie Simmons, "You're Everything I Need" from the KDTN Radio One Music station. As our baby brother, he will be greatly missed and greatly adored.
Carolyn Yeager discusses Racial Nationalism in the context of “Blood and Soil” National Socialism versus the confused ideas coming from Julius Evola that spirit, rather than ethnic substance, determines culture, and that there is such a thing as a “race of the spirit.”
The images in the slide show are of Evola at different stages of his life and two of his "futurist style" paintings.
"You got an idea. Get it out of Your Head and into Action!"
Sylvia Henderson's clients call her the "Clarity Queen of Implementation". She gets entrepreneurs and business professionals' ideas, projects, and intentions out of their heads and into action for profits and purpose. Sylvia is is the founder of Idea Success Network and CEO of Springboard Training LLC. She is also the author of multiple books including "Hey, That's MY Idea!". She has a cable TV program "Think About It!" in Montgomery County MD and a worldwide radio program "Idea Success With Sylvia". Sylvia is an internationally-known speaker, consultant, and she facilitates workshops, strategy sessions, and retreats. Be sure to sign up to receive her Idea Success Notes bi-monthly tips and best practices for transforming your business & life with your ideas at http://ideasuccessnetwork.com/ . Tune in to Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn, September 3, 2014, Noon EST, with guest expert Sylvia Henderson as she assist you in recognizing your brilliance and taking action on your ideas.
"Let's Coach with Mark & Carolyn" August 27, 2014 Noon EST
Focus your game
Join Linda Kohler and Meg Gallagher as they talk about how strategic planning enabled their organization to move in exciting new directions. Chesapeake Charities, a Chesapeake region Community Foundation, has changed its name, expanded their board, amped up its game, and is heading for new horizons. Smart implementation of a strategic plan was a catalyst for the change. Listen in as we discuss the organization’s new path, projects, and services and how you can do the same for yourself and your organization.
Tune in to this week’s episode of Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn as Linda and Meg share how you can raise your game, help others, and have a blast doing it. Listen August 27th, Noon EST.
Carolyn Yeager and Ray Goodwin read and comment on the Feb. 17-22, 1942 dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by trusted aide Heinrich Heim. Included in this episode:
Country estates in Hungary compared to Wagner's Wahnfried and his own Berghof, and the stories of Karl May compared to American classics;
Hitler's preference for Bavarian-Austrian lederhosen (leather shorts for men) and why he had to give them up;
Wrong to shower too much care on colonial subjects, plus not enough theaters in Germany;
Why Hitler plans for his great observatory to be built at Linz, and the importance of teaching the people the wonders of the physical universe;
The privilege of playing the role of patron to the arts and sciences;
Ferdinand Porsche is the greatest engineering genius in Germany at the time, and Hitler sees continued success for the Volkswagen;
Praise for Schwartz and Amman as great talents who served the NSDAP, plus strong words against the "Jewish virus."
Ray Goodwin and Carolyn Yeager read and comment on the February 6th-17th, 1942 dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down by trusted aide, attorney Heinrich Heim. Included in this episode:
Commentary on Britain, France and Japan, plus Germany's best engineers come from Swabia and Württemburg;
More on criminals and the judicial system, and the Church doctrines that oppose truth;
Various types of government - monarchy vs republic;
A loyal state church, the beauties of Obersalzberg;
The kind of airplanes Germany needed, and some of the "luck" involved in the Narvik victory;
More humorous stories of Hitler's motor cars and his drivers;
The Duce should get rid of the monarchy, and how Jews interfere with the natural order.
Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager returns to the airwaves! The last edition of this program was on April 12, 2014, a month and a half ago. It may not appear every Saturday, and may even show up on a different day than Saturday (!) if it is more convenient that way, but it will still be called SAWCY and archived under that category.
Also notice that the time has changed from 1pm Central to 2pm Central, one hour later than it was before. This is a better time for me and can still accomodate European guests.
Our current year 2014 is the centenary (100th anniversary) of what came to be called the First World War, originally "The Great War." This program will be the (rather tardy) beginning of shows pertaining to this most terrible of wars which, it is widely agreed, set the stage for the even more savage Second World War.
Carolyn Yeager and Ray Goodwin read and comment on the February 2nd-5th, 1942 dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by trusted aide, attorney Heinrich Heim. Included in this episode:
Americans successfully produce industrial goods with far less labor than Germans and Hitler wants to emulate this;
German Freemasonry--Hitler's experiences with it and early NSDAP affairs and events;
Times at Bayreuth and his love of motor cars;
His feelings on being in prison and the story of his leaving Landsberg Prison after 13 months, and the release of his 13 companions;
The burning of witches in German villages and other misdeeds of Christianity;
The importance of climate in developing civilization, which comes from the South (Greece,Rome) in Hitler's opinion.
Raids on the Brown House, NSDAP headquarters, and relations with the police in the early days;
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)