SORT BY Relevancy
Carl "C-Man" Anderson is a vigorous and resourceful musician, innovative producer, adaptable singer, and self-taught drummer extraordinaire. As a youth, C-MAN was one of the founding members of local Go-Go style band, OCCUPATION, and youth gospel group, UNIFIED. He has performed on over 15 recordings with various artists. Throughout his childhood, his budding talents allowed him to proudly travel beside his father, the late Evangelist, KENNNETH FREDERICK ANDERSON, SR., and the gospel quartet sensation the DYNAMIC TRAVELERS of Annapolis, MD (of which his father was a founding member). These experiences would later prove to be the foundation of who we now know to be the “solid drummer with the quick foot,” C-MAN.
This journey has taken him all over the nation. Some of his gospel credits include: THE MIGHTY CLOUDS OF JOY, THE SOULSTERS, THE NIGHTINGALES and REGI McCLURKIN & PRAISE AGENDA.
...With his formative years spent in New York City, Roberto's musical talents were highly enriched through in-depth exposure to vast musical styles. Classical, Jazz, Latin, Funk, Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop, and Soul music became an integral part of his musical palette. Years of traveling and performing with notable artists around the world have made Roberto's already broad repertoire one of outstanding magnitude. The combination of his innate groove, musicality, dexterity, and worldwide playing experiences make
Roberto a world-class bass virtuoso, and as many will attest, with a heart as big as his 6 string.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- Virtuosamente fabulosa (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (1 chatters)
- Growth Catalyst Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)