SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Being a Caregiver isn't easy. They are a huge, highly productive and almost invisible population.
Craig Jennings, known to many as a successful Business Coach, is my guest to discuss what a Caregiver is - he knows first hand- and how they can be helped. He will share discoveries he has made in this field including that there is a Caregiver in one of three households and that they are almost unconcious about taking care of themselves!
Most importantly, he will share resources available in the NY Metro area for Caregivers that he has helped create as Founder and Director of Caring For The Caregiver.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (33 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Callywood (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- American White History Month (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Single Parents Help Single Parents (1 chatters)