SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Being a Caregiver isn't easy. They are a huge, highly productive and almost invisible population.
Craig Jennings, known to many as a successful Business Coach, is my guest to discuss what a Caregiver is - he knows first hand- and how they can be helped. He will share discoveries he has made in this field including that there is a Caregiver in one of three households and that they are almost unconcious about taking care of themselves!
Most importantly, he will share resources available in the NY Metro area for Caregivers that he has helped create as Founder and Director of Caring For The Caregiver.
Join Host Live Chats
- Fancalls (24 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (6 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (6 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- WATB Radio *We are the Bride* (1 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (0 chatters)