SORT BY Relevancy
We think of grieving as an experience that happens after a death.
During caregiving, though, grieving accompanies us throughout our experience. We grieve when we hear a diagnosis, we grieve when we see our caree decline, we grieve as we let go of what was.
Claire Day, SVP, Alzheimer's Association, Delware Valley Chapter, offers a perspective on how to help us heal as we grieve through caregiving.
How do you juggle a career, a caregiving experience and two kids? Liz O'Donnell joins Denise to share how to she manages the daily juggle.
Liz O'Donnell is founder of Working Daughter, a website for women balancing career and caregiving, something she tries to do everyday. Liz runs the East Coast operations of a PR firm and cares for her 89-year-old father. She is also a working mother, with two middle schoolers at home, and the author of the book Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman.
in Self Help
In this episode you will learn 5 Super effective ways that work to overcome your fears once and for all with Galit Lazar Bestselling co-author, Life Teacher,certified coach,and speaker.
In this show we will look at some solutions to help you overcome your fears once and for all. We will also look at why you have fears and we we will discuss some specific fears such as fear of being alone and fear of death.
If you are an enterpreneur this show is for you and anyone who wants to overcome their fears.
My desire and passion is to help others fulfil their god given purpose and destiny. I talk about issues weekly that I believe can hinder this. I speak from experience and from a place of strength after finding my path. Tonight I will be encouraging you to 'Fight your Fears! We all experience the feeling of fear. Do you allow it to motivate you or paralyse you? Are you looking for answers to over come your fears?
Join me on today's podcast where Iwill be sharing things I do to overcome fear.
I look forward to sharing with you
Why do so many people live in fear? Why are we so fearful of simply being ourselves? Most people do not necessarily realize the fears of simply being who you are. This serves no purpose. We can fear what another thinks of us. We can have fears of being rejected or ot being accepted by others. We can be afraid of events. We more times than not carry fears of the future or what could happen. All of these fears bind us to living less than we are. It was once said that we have more fear of how small we are verses how great we can be. We can use fear as a tool for better living and allowing ourselves greater levels of fulfillment. We can also use fear as a path to consciousness in this life. In truth what is there really to be afraid of in life. It was once said that the only thing to fear is fear itself, fear holds us back and binds us to the sense of being stuck. No one in life is stuck in anything as long as we have no fear of change or allowing life to change. In India they have a saying, "When you enter the unkown simply enter it unknowingly. We have a fear of the unkown whcih is the thing that binds us to what is known. That is not living fully in life. Join Liara and Steven for another wonderful show. Call and join the conversation at 718-664-9735
Do you have fears about sex that you would like addressed? Are you a closet freak but your partner is 'missionary style' only? Is there a certain toy you are curious about but aren't quite sure how it works? Well, you're in luck. This episode will tackle those concerns and hopefully ignite a part of your sex life that has long been extinguished. Tune in and see how to overcome fears and awaken the sleeping giant.
Special Guest: Shanta Alexander, owner of Forbidden Kiss.
FORBIDDEN KISS is an entertainment company that hosts adult parties that feature toy demonstrations, exotic dancers, masseuses, servants, bartenders and a host of other needs which elevate any party.
For more info about Dontá Morrison visit:
in Self Help
Patty Chang Anker is the author of Some Nerve: Lessons Learned While Becoming Brave, which Oprah.com calls “downright inspiring,” and was a Books for a Better Life Award finalist. She blogs for PsychologyToday.com‘s Anxiety section and her own award-winning Facing Forty Upside Down. Her writing has appeared in numerous publications and websites, including Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine, O Magazine, Good Housekeeping, the WallStreetJournal.com, and NationalPublicRadio.org. A sought-after speaker on the subject of facing fears, she recently overcame her own fears of sweating by becoming a triathlete. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Westchester County, NY.
Join us as Patty discusses how to overcome fears in dating and relationships.
BLESSINGS SOUND OFF ONLY FEAR FEARS FAMILY we're honored to break bread with our SPECIAL FEATURED GUEST MRS. TAMARA DAVIS-JACK . She is a woman of many hats and a testimony that will UPLIFT, EMPOWER AND ENCOURAGE you to not GIVE UP, BUT PICK YOURSELF UP AND KEEP IT MOVING!! Mrs. Tamara Davis-Jack electrifying voice will immeditate get you on the track of saying YES TO SUCCESS LIVING A HEALTHY AND WEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!
Be sure to join us and pass the word THE KEYS TO SUCCESS WILL BE BROADCASTED LIVE AND DIRECT!!!
We invite you to visit Mrs. Tamara Davis-Jack website and social links as follows :
Website : www.foreverlivingfree.myshaklee.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media :
Twitter : DiamondlzDone
IG, FB, GOOGLE, AND PERISCOPE @Tamaradavis-jack
Holly, who cared for her husband, Dave, talks about dating after her husband's death.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)