SORT BY Relevancy
Join Denise and Bruce McIntyre for another episode of Care Break. In this show, we'd love know: What are your seven significant caregiving moments? Call us during our show to share yours.
About Bruce: Bruce lives to encourage and inspire as many people as possible, especially caregivers and those living with a chronic condition. He is the author of *Resilient Life *and *Graceful Transitions. *He has served as a non-profit, church, and business leader. You can purchase *Graceful Transitions* at caregiving.com and read more from Bruce at brucemcintyre.com.
Linda Noelker, Senior Vice President of the Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging, will join Denise to discuss the Innovation in Caregiving Award. The award recognizes adults who, in the course of caring for an adult aged 60 or older invents a device or technique that solves a caregiving challenge or finds a new application for an existing device or technique that supports caregiving and eases the burden on caregivers.
Mary Stoudemire, a family caregiver and 2012 award winner, will discuss her past winning design: a lap capelet she designed for her sister.
How does a doctor cope when she specializes in older adults and struggles to care for her own ailing parent?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversations with Dr. Cheryl Woodson as she shares her experience as a daughter caregiver and her work as a Geriatrician.
You will find practical no nonsense advice on taking care of your loved ones and how to survive caregiving.
Learn more about Dr. Woodson.
As a former caregiver to another adult and a single parent raising two young sons with autism, Michele-Marie Roberts understands the problems well; but after a particularly disastrous date, she decided to take matters into her own hands. The result is WAVELENGTH dating, http://wavelengthdating.com, a dating website that makes it easy for people like her to meet other singles on their same wavelength.
Michele-Marie will offer tips and suggestions to help you feel comfortable and confident as you date during your caregiving experience.
What's it like to face and manage decisions during caegiving? Trish, who cares for her brother, and Chris, who cares for his partner, join Denise for a discussion about decisions during caregiving. Trish and Chris both blog on CareGiving.com.
Trish also edits our CareGifters book series; our lastest book in the series is the recently-released Decisions. Trish and Chris also will discuss their contributions to the Decisions book.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (261 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)