SORT BY Relevancy
On Sunday February 12th at 4pm est,3pm cst and 1pm pst,Dr. Gregory Skomal has been scheduled for an interview for the series Careers in Marine Biology.
Dr. Skomal is actively involved in the conservation of sharks by tagging and monitoring their behavior.
Dr. Gregory Skomal is an accomplished marine biologist, underwater explorer, photographer, aquarist, and author. He has been a senior fisheries biologist with Massachusetts Marine Fisheries since 1987 and currently heads up the Massachusetts Shark Research Program (MSRP). He is also adjunct faculty at the University of Massachusetts School for Marine Science and Technology in New Bedford, MA, and an adjunct scientist at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Woods Hole, MA.
On Sunday September 11th at 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 1 PM PST. Model, Mermaid, Actress, Hannah Fraser will be the guest on The Under The Sea Radio Program to discuss her being a Mermaid in the series Careers in Marine Biology.
Be Sure to tune into this interview with Hannah and listen to our on demand episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wm-aquaculture
On Sunday August 21st at 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST and 1 PM PST will be the third episode in Careers In Marine Biology. Co Hosted By Warren Gibbons of Gibbons Aquaria. Each Episode features a new subject with new guests joining us for the show. The Guest for this episode will be Dave Winchester. Mr Winchester is a professional aquarist from the New England Public Aquarium
On November 6th, 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 1 PM PST, The Careers of Marine Biology series co hosted by Warren Gibbons will have a discussion with Roger Williams and the Current plant manager of Aquatic Imports. Those that listen will learn about the industry from the perspective of running a tropical fish and reptile importation wholesaler.
On Sunday October 2nd at 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 1 PM PST - Mr Dave Winchester will be dropping by again to talk about his career being a High School Biology Teacher for the Careers in Marine Biology series. Dave has also been on the show before discussing himself as an Aquarist for the New England Public Aquarium. The show will be co hosted by Warren Gibbons of Gibbons Inc
On Saturday, October 16th at 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 1 PM PST the booking staff of the Under The Sea Radio Program have scheduled Mr Jake Levenson for the Careers in Marine Biology series here on the Under the Sea Radio Program produced by our co - host Mr Warren Gibbons. of Salt Water Aquariums Explained http://www.saltwateraquariumsexplained.com
Mr Levenson is a program officer from the International Fund of Animal Welfare and is involved with the Whale Program of that international organization and we welcome him and our listeners to our program
Hubert Winston from the Dominica Marine Center goes into detail about one of his absolute favorite topics: boats. Peter and Hubert realize they have a lot in common when discussing the marine life around the island. All this and more when Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the remote island of Dominica.
Musician, and Marine Biologist, Mr. Jac Dalton stops by the Aquatic Wetline to talk all about Marine Biology! Are you a fan of science? Do you like biology? But you keep saltwater fish? Then come learn about Marine Biology. For all of our Saltwater fans, this is for you. Our very first Saltwater/ Marine show! We will be talking about Oceanography, different Marine species, and much more. A very fun show!!!
All that and enjoy '' Waterline'' written by Mr. Jac Dalton.
On Sunday, July 31st at 4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 1 PM PST Warren Gibbons of Gibbons Aquaria will be the guest to discuss the beginning of a new series of interviews called Careers in Marine Biology.
Would you like to know more!
Tune in to the show and hear the various different ways of making a living with this fascinating subject.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A U.S. Marine sergeant has been released from Mexico after 214 days in jail, found innocent of gun-running charges.
* Did the Obama administration do anything to help Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
* Interview with Tahmoressi’s attorney Phil Dunn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (19 chatters)
- Kinghuman (14 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (11 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)