SORT BY Relevancy
Join me tonight as Dr. Frazier Ben Todd shares his knowledge on cardiovascular health. Dr Todd specializes in Lower extremity surgery, cardiovascular and holistic medicine. Dr. Todd has 46 years of experience and practices medicine at South Side Medical Center in Atlanta Ga. Mr James Roberts will also join us on the show. James will share his own cardiovascular challenges and his experience working with Dr. Todd.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dallas Cloutre, Ph.D., will be discussing PQQ – an important antioxidant for cardiovascular health and cognitive function.
Dr. Clouatre earned his A.B. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley. A Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, he is a prominent industry consultant, author of numerous books and a sought-after speaker. Dr. Clouatre is the New Product Development & Marketing Consultant for Jarrow Formulas.
10 AM Pacific, 11 AM Mountain
In the last 5 decades, it was thought that poor cardiovascular function was from a diet high in fat and high in salt. Most natural medicine experts will tell you that is a lie. Fats, minerals, and protein are necessary for proper function of the human body. Dr. Hayman will discuss how a diet high in good fats, healthy minerals, and quality proteins can actually protect your heart from cardiovascular disease. Second half of show will be about Poly MVA.
The Black Card www.BlackCardDiscounts.com
Poly MVA www.polymva.com
Dr. Jessica Hayman http://www.drhayman.com/
Legal Shield https://sites.legalshield.com/aasites/Multisite?site=hub&assoc=walter_davis
The Golden Brown Fairy Godmother http://www.alycesmithcooper.com
Tonight Dr. Fratellone will discuss Botanicals and the Cardiovascular System. He will be broacasting from Jennifer's Way Bakery at 263 East 10th Street (between 1st Avenue and Avenue A) beginning at 8:30 pm. Call in and ask a "free" medical question. Or stop by for some coffee and gluten free treats and watch the show live!
February 7, 2013: In this episode, physical therapist Ethel M. Frese, PT, DPT, MHS, CCS describes cardiovascular disease, who it affects, prevention and treatment, and the role of physical therapy in helping to manage the disease. Never miss an episode!
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
Listen for information about 3 of the latest research findings in medicine. In the second half of the show, Dr. Jonathan Dubin shares the latest information about heart disease in women.
Dr. Dubin has been a cardiologist with over 25 years of experience. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his training in internal medicine at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, his fellowship in cardiology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, and fellowship in echocardiography at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, and echocardiography. He is the director of echocardiography at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, and an instructor of medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is not intended for diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advice of your health care provider before making any changes to your health.
Join "host/ " Dr. Afivi Adiro & Kenya Jones" on #DynastyNetwork Live Today @ 2PM PST, 3PM MST, 4PM CST & 5PM EST...
Topic: Food got cardiovascular wellness~
Food For Medicine, where we teach you to eat to live, not live to eat.. ~
Call in: 646-716-7572 Press # 1
Dana Laake and her special guest Jan M. Troup, Ph.D., will be discussing LPP, an advanced lipoprotein test for better cardiovascular risk assessment.
Jan M. Troup has over 30 years experience in the development of new analytical technology. He earned his Ph.D. in chemistry from Texas A&M University in 1974. In 2001 Dr. Troup started LipidLabs, Inc. and developed the Lipoprotein Particle Profile (LPP), the most advanced test for the separation of lipoproteins and measurement of lipoprotein particle numbers. LipidLabs was purchased by SpectraCell Laboratories in January 2006 and Dr. Troup is now the Director of Lipid Science at SpectraCell Laboratories.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Jeffrey Boone will be discussing the prevention of heart attack and stroke.
Dr. Boone is an internationally recognized expert on the effects of mental stress on the heart. Dr. Boone’s unique clinical approach focuses on aggressive prevention of cardiovascular disease, including the evaluation of the cardiovascular consequences of mental stress, the early clinical use of the latest cardiac imaging techniques, and the advanced detection and treatment of cardiometabolic risk. As an active clinician and researcher, he has authored and co-authored numerous professional articles and books on preventive cardiology, cardiometabolic risk, and stress medicine.
Sapana R. Patel PhD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology (in Psychiatry), Research Scientist, Research Associate, Center for Excellence in Cultural Competence
Virna Little, PsyD, LCSW-r, SAP, Sr. Vice President Psychosocial Services/Community Affairs, The Institute for Family Health
Today''s talk will define depression and talk about symptoms and treatment. The speakers will also talk about where to get help in your community .
For more information on the Center of Excellence for Cultural Competence please go to http://nyculturalcompetence.org/
For information on the participating in a research study at the Hispanic Treatment Center please go to http://www.hispanictreatmentatcolumbia.org/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Annahilation (46 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- RRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (0 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (0 chatters)