SORT BY Relevancy
Nano Reef Hour - Carbon Dosing Sunday October 27th 2013 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 7 PM PST As a part of the discussion last week on The Nano Reef Hour on the Under The Sea Radio Show dealing with Nitrate Reduction the Host Mr Joe Faszl and Mr Albert J Thiel decided to divide this important topic into two segments so on Sunday October 27th the episode will continue with the idea of Nitrate Reduction by the use of various different products which is referred to as Carbon Dosing. For More about this episode see: http://underthesearadioprogram.yolasite.com/nano-reef-hour-carbon-dosing.php http://nanoreefaquariumhour.com/show-carbon-dosing.php To Order Albert Thiels book "Nano Reef Aquariums - A Comprehensive Guide for the Nano Reef Aquarist" http://nanoreefs.info/ Check out the Under The Sea Radio Show Store at: http://www.cafepress.com/wmaquaculture For More information about the Under The Sea Radio Show go to the website at: www.underthesearadioshow.com
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, tasteless and toxic gas, and is often referred to as the 'silent killer". When inhaled it inhibits the blood's capacity to transport oxygen throughout the body. It can poison the body quickly in high concentrations, or slowly over long periods of time.
Learn how to protect you, your family and pets from this silent killer.
On this episode ,David Schwartz was on from The Carbon War Room.The Carbon War Room harnesses the power of entrepreneurs in order to create market driven solutions to climate change . This will be a very educational and informative show .If you would like to learn more about The Carbon War Room,log on to www.thecarbonwarroom.com to learn more .
Be sure to listen at 12 noon at 1320warlradio.com and blogtalkradio.com on The Renewable Now Channel . Renewable Now is educating you on the business side of Green
Marty K. Casey Is A Actress Play Writer Producer, Director and Singer Out of St. Louis Mo.
She and Her Family Almost Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. This Is A Gas That You Can Not See Or Smell.
While She and Five Of Her Family Members Slept Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Moved Through The Air in Her Home. The Silent Killer Was About To End Their Lives. Had It Not Been For Marty's Four Month Old Grandson Mason"s Desperate Cry That Woke Everyone Up In The House, Doctors Say They Might Have Died In Their Sleep.
in Self Help
Carbon emissions from human activities are not causing global warming or climate change. That is a fraud to profit from carbon credits and justify control and reduction of population with geo-engineering chemtrails and Agenda 21 policies.
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Gerald McSwiggan, Senior Manager, Disaster Management, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center along with Scott Somers, PhD., who is a member of the Phoenix, AZ Fire Department and a Certified Emergency Paramedic for more than 20 years. He is also a member of the American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council and the Preparedness Sub-Council. Both gentlemen will stop by to discuss important disaster preparedness tips and strategies for small business owners across the nation.
You'll also learn about a special breakout presentation being sponsored by the American Red Cross and FedEx entitled, "SMB Prepared: Getting Your Small Business Prepared For Disasters" that is taking place during the upcoming U.S. Chamber Of Commerce's "America's Small Business Summit" being held next week in Washington, DC.
Later in the broadcast, we will be joined live by Rob Aiers who will be dropping by the show all the way from just outside of London, England!
Mr. Aiers is an internationally known expert on the deadly issue of carbon monoxide poisoning and he is also the founder of: www.CarbonMonoxideKills.com.
Rob is going to share some very important information that could just save your life or the life of a loved one when it comes to dealing with this deadly poison.
Rob will also share insights regarding the often untold side of the story when it comes to long term suffering and injuries for those who survive Carbon Monoxide poisoning incidents.
Are you or a family member suffering with flu-like symptoms, sinus problems, frontal headaches, migraines, dizziness, heart issues, brain fogginess, dry mouth, dry skin, or loss of smell? Tune into this segment as we expose the hidden dangers of carbon monoxide- a potentially deadly, silent and very undetectable killer that could be lurking in your home. Host Martina Desgouttes, and co-host Kimberly Britt, will share the shocking details and revelations about carbon monoxide pois