SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This month, as part of my FREE, 2015 Conscious Living Series, I used my three blog talk radio broadcasts to explore the metaphors of illnesses and accidents.
In the 1st episode I shared my story and gave you clues as to how to explore the metaphors of your symptoms. Sign up for free ebalsts and recieve worksheets for broadcasts as well as links to future shows. Click here to listen
In the 2nd broadcast I gave you the tapping sequences to begin to identify and clear your beliefs, feelings, and body pains. I also offered insight and assistance in learning how to translate the messages from your soul. Click here to listen
Join me today for the 3rd and final broadcast, as we use the interactive tapping sequences to decipher and dissolve the metaphysical links of your physical ailments so your body and soul can heal.
To schedule your FREE 15-minute Assessment, please call me directly at 612.710.7720.
For more information on my work and the 2013 and 2014 Conscious Living Series, which gave you the 7 Lessons of the Soul in 2013, and the updated version of my 7-Layer Healing Process in 2014, please visit my website which is www.EFTForYourInnerChild.com
Inspite of what may happen in life, positive attitude with direction goes a long way in restoring happiness. The pain and suffering sustain by car accidents is often unexpected and makes one future uncertain. Learning to live day by day can help manage expectations, problems, worries, along with anything else which comes your way. Join me, ESTRA today for exploring how to live a better life in the midst of adversity.
Women love their accessories and women also spend a considerable amount of time in their cars. Between trips to work, traveling on vacation, personal errands and going back and forth with activities for the kids, women clock a lot of time on the road. This week we'll talk about fun car accessories for women, with our guest, Suzy Wagnitz of CarDecor.com.
in Self Help
Can Your Dirty Car Cost You Your Job?
You forgot to wash your car on your way to a job interview. Could the appearance of your car determine whether you get the job or not?
Linda B James (LindaBJames.com) interviews noted expert and job search strategist Michelle Rinklan (RinklanResources.com). Linda and Michelle uncover the strategies needed to land a great job.
Join the LBJ CLUB and have access to other life-changing interviews.
Subscribe to Linda's Blog and read fun articles that can enhance your life.
On today's show AutoRama Jen interviews car club member Tom Bader. When it comes to sharing a passion for autormobiles there is no better place to find kindred spirits than a car club. Tom reveals how he found his passion for Mustangs developed through the years. As a member of the San Antonio Mustang Club and the San Antonio Shelby Club , Tom shares the charitable component that car clubs can have to make an impact on their community. The San Antonio Mustang Club holds a fundraiser car show each year with proceeds for the benefit of Dare to Love which is a non-profit group with a mission to enrich the lives of abused and neglected children in San Antonio. Tom also talks about how car clubs can benefit from attending this year's San Antonio AutoRama.
With Kruse Events heading up the AutoRama and World of Wheels folks who have attended in the past will be in for a treat. The AutoRama is even more family friendly with a play area for the kids. To find out more about the San Antonio AutoRama and the World of Wheels simply go to saautorama.com
We'll see you at the show!
Greg Bell of People of Albany United for Safe Energy (PAUSE) talks about the latest oil train accidents
How do you prepare to buy your next car? What questions should you ask? When it's time to make the decision to buy your next car you want to be prepared. Today's episode will focus on things you should think about and consider before purchasing your next vehicle.
Learning ways to survive a car accident helps both with physical and emotional recovery. The shock of being placed in a position which can feel helpless in more ways than can be counted, can be counteracted by gaining insight to this experience, and possible options to aid in restoration. Join me, ESTRA in talking about ways to survive a car accident.
P.S. Happy Birthday Martin Luther King, Jr. and Seahawks Congratulations!
Winter driving means consciously preparing for more rain, sleet, snow, and icy roads. Adjusting driving behaviors to compensate for possible unexpected events of bad weather conditions may mean the difference from escaping a collisions. Sometimes it is difficult to elude a car crash or suffering the repercussions from one. Join me, ESTRA in talking about getting through a winter car collision.
When it comes to car buying there are some pitfalls. Whether buying used or new, buying a car can be very frustrating and overwhelming and mistakes are made. Are you making them? In this week's episode of Auto Estrogen Live, co-hosts Sheronde Glover and Jana Scarlett discuss some of the mistakes women make when buying a car and share some tips on how to avoid them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Death of Diets (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (0 chatters)