SORT BY Relevancy
This week's show will be HOT! We're talking about S.E.X: Erotica writing that is. Writing about sex is an art, so mastering the art can help your bank account. Urban Fiction News will be discussing the many ways to write erotica, the value of using a pen name, choosing an erotic subgenre and coming up with ideas for your spicy tales. Speaking of Spice we have our co-host Mr. Santiago back in the building with us as well.
Our special guest NeNe Capri author of the P@$$* Trap will be on at 6:30pm where she will discuss her latest releases and what gives her an edge over the competition!
Remember to follow for more Urban Fiction News, Reviews and Resources. We make publishing Sexy!
INTRODUICING MS. BOSS LADY HERSELF.....NENE CAPRI!
I hold a A.A.S Degree in Law/Philosophy...a BA in Philosophy/ Pre-Law and is on my way to law school in pursuit of a law degree, also active in The Literary Arts Society, Parents of Murdered Children and Psi Alpha Delta.
I am The Assistant Director of Prodigal Sons and Daughters Redirection Services Inc. Trenton Chapter, teaching and mentoring female and male inmates preparing them for what awaits them on the other side of the wall. Also works with, deters and redirects our youth to become productive members of society.
I am the author of “The Trap”, “The Trap 2: The Kiss of Death”, “The Trap 3: Death by Temptation” Wahida Clark Presents. “Trust No Bitch” and “Trust No Bitch 2: Deadly Silence” a collaboration with Ca$h, also a short story entitled “Shattered” in the anthology “Love is Blind” presented by Boo Jackson in which 100% of the proceeds are donated to a battered woman’s shelter to help with the fight against Domestic Violence. I am signed with G Street Chronicles, in which I released her latest novel, Tainted: Lies. Fear and Death an Dream Weaver... Also am the CEO of Boss Lady Publishing. I put on my Agent hat signing my first celebrity client star “Roxy Reynolds” to G Street Chronicles with her new novel "Secrets of Star". I live by the moto.. "Good things come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle.
SHE IS REAL... SHE IS WRITING ROYALTY AN SHE IS HERE MONDAY AT 9PM EASTERN TIME!
Join us After Dark Live while host, Niyah Moore, interviews new author Capri Antoinette on her debut release entitled To Love and Die.
Capri Antoinette enjoys writing in the fiction, mystery, romance, and drama genres. She is currently working on her very first piece, a trilogy series, with Royalty Publishing House. As she pursues her Bachelor's in Psychology, she continues to write and develop her craft.Born and raised in East Palo Alto, CA, Capri was witness to an aggressive environment during most of her childhood. Being exposed to an abundance of community violence, much of her inspiration for her writing developed from those experiences. She began writing poems about young men whose lives were taken behind the senseless violence and it became fuel to her already burning fire for writing.
Join the Literary Ladies of the ATL as we get to know authors NeNe Capri and S. Chameleon. Get to know the authors beyond their pens as we speak with them about their endeavors, interests, and outlooks on various topics including our Lit Ish Question of the week. Listen in for your chance to win a free gift as our random listener of the week. You never know what's going to be said on Lit Ish Live...make sure you're present!
WUZ GOODY GOOD YOU ARE TUNED INTO FLASH BACK FRIDAY WITH YOUR HOST MSGIGO TONIGHT YOU WILL HEAR NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN MUSIC BY LEGENDARY DJ KID CAPRI FROM THE YEAR 1989 SO SIT BACK AND RELAX AND ENJOY
LEAVE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING MIX-TAPES TO PLAY ON OUR STATION CALL 844-474-9393 EXT: 608
Join the Rich Behavior team as we get to know the 2015 Queens of Lit right here on Rich Behavior Radio.
Crystal Alexis is Part Owner of SWAG Productions and is signed with Racquel Williams Presents/ Leo Sullivan Productions. Though Crystal's greatest pride comes from being an outstanding mother to her two children, Tres'ore and Jalil she would say writing has changed her life. As a co-host of Gossip Villiage Radio come get to know this diva right here in the hot seat as we dicuss some of her books Special Dilvery, Social Deception and Tasteful Vengeance to name a few.
Ebonee Oliver is an author, poet, public speaker, and model. As an avid speaker on Lupus which inspired her Truth story "Flatlined: Almost doesn't count" she has taken her life story and used it to inspire others to understand the emotions and trails that a Lupus patient may endure. With all her success and accomplishments KS's greatest achievments are centered around her two sons Sha'Kwan and K'Shaun who released the book "Through Our Eyes" a glimpse into the life of a Lupie kid in 2013. With each year that passes K.S. finds more innovative ways to reach and touch that masses with her powerful story. Authoress KS Oliver is the CEO of Diamante Publication.
Nene Capri an urban Fiction author has been termed Street-Lit. Known for her series "The Pu$$y Trap" she is blazing the scene. Signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing Nene is building her brand which she coined #TRAPPIN. Nene is the Assistant Director of Prodigal Sons and Daughters Redirection Services Inc. Trenton Chapter which teaches and mentors female and male inmates preparing for life outside the walls. The driving force to all her accomplishments is her daughter.
These divas are a force to be reckoned with and its clear why they have been crowned the QUEENS OF LIT.
BRPP Network Radio and The Cherry Spot welcome The Boss Lady Nene Capri as she talks about her latest release The Trap 4! Everyone is excited about this release and Nene is coming to tell us why! She will also tell us what's been going on lately in her world of literature and what she has cooking in the lab.
Please joins us as we get it in with The Boss Lady herself and find out what's #Trapping!!!
Call in #773-897-6297
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)