SORT BY Relevancy
Raising capital is a mystery to most, but is an attainable objective for the manager looking to start a small opportunistic fund.
Joining the broadcst today is Joel Block, CEO of Bullseye Capital. The Bullseye Capital Real Properties Opportunity Fund is a real estate focused private equity fund based in Agoura Hills, CA.
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending joins the broadcast to discuss five possible elements of housing reform. Legislation, Mel Watts, FOMC minutes and current homebuilder earnings are also examined.
Successful entrepreneurs knows that starting and sustaining a business requires financial capital. Most of today's businesses struggle to make it because ownership is unable to secure the capital needed. Which business fund-raising (crowdfunding) channels are available for today's new start-up entrepreneur? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Angel Investors Network, raising capital, crowdfunding, free enterprise and capitalism
Have you ever wondered why America is great? You must meet Mr. Writer who gives you two reasons that will help entrepreneurs have a good life and achieve financial independence, and create wealth.
Mr. Writer is an executive with over 31 years experience in corporate finance, capital formation, executive level management, mergers, acquisitions, software development and sales/marketing.
At the age of 21, he was the youngest owner and operator of a full service investment banking firm in the history of the United States where he was directly involved in over $100 million in financings, dozens of IPO’s and mergers & acquisitions for early stage and start up companies.
He is a nationally known professional speaker/trainer and provides marketing/Internet Marketing and business consulting, specializing in business strategy, marketing, capital engineering and corporate finance.
He is the CEO & Founder Angel Investors Network, which is a syndicate successful entrepreneurs, investment bankers, angel investors, marketing & management experts, lawyers, and accountants who have built successful companies in a diverse set of industries.
They help assist entrepreneurs in the areas of capital formation, raising equity capital, crowdfunding and every facet of business management and marketing to help them acquire what they need to be successful and accomplish their dreams.
He is often referred to as the "Entrepreneurs best Friend".
Join my community www.matchentrepreneurs.com
Rebecca Regan develops and manages the Housing Partnership Network’s capital market relationships and oversees its neighborhood stabilization and foreclosure prevention initiatives. She also plays a critical role in leading business collaboration and peer exchange among the network’s high-performing affordable housing organizations. Previously she served as COO for Boston Community Capital as well as president of its Loan Fund.
in Real Estate
EZLandlordRadio's First episode Edited and Archived for your listening pleasure and education. Hear our special guest Leonard Armstrong break down capital gains, losses,depreciation and more about RE taxes for investors. Leonard has 10 + years of investor and accounting experience.
An annual Chicago event coming up at the end of August (August 25 to August 27) is the answer that many franchisors are looking for. Three years ago, a business-powerhouse saw a problem and did something about it by creating the Franchise Capital Exchange (FCX). Franchise Capital Exchange is the only event of its kind where franchisors present their business opportunities to potential investors in an effort to secure capital to fuel their future.
This event is a one-stop-shop where brands and capital partners come together and can pitch themselves to multiple parties. The event allows for cost and time efficiencies as well as encourages networking and learning opportunities.
The brain behind this revolutionary idea is that of Susan Black-Beth, Chief Operating Officer for Super Wash, Inc., who was literally born into the business world. Susan comes from a family of entrepreneurs and grew up in a family business and started working when she was 4 years old.
Susan bought her first business (Super Wash rehab) when she was 19 yrs old
Susan was a multi-unit franchisee for 9 years
She started a professional speaking business in 2010 (33 yrs old)
She started Franchise Capital Exchange (originally known as "Dealmakers' Summit) in 2012 (35 yrs old)
Overall, Susan started 3 companies by the time she was 35
In segment 2, you will hear Marty McDermott, the President of Franchise Interviews, on WVOX radio discussing franchising and branding.
Lena Guirguis is a real estate entrepreneur, asset management consultant, coach, and author. She is a managing partner at Ottawa Capital Partners, a real estate investment firm, and a co-founder of NV Property Management, a boutique-style property management firm offering hands-off, full-service property management. Lena also founded My Rent to Own Canada to educate individuals and families on how to handle their cash flow and assist them in purchasing their own home.
Lena began her real estate journey in early 2003 at the age of 21 with the purchase of a mismanaged triplex in Eastern Ontario to buy, fix and hold. By the age of 25, she had acquired a multi-million dollar portfolio and was running one of Ottawa’s premier property management firms.
While buy, fix and hold of multi-family properties has always been Lena’s preferred investing strategy, she has amassed multiple Rent-to-Own properties over the last decade. She has also successfully completed several fix-and-flips and property and land severances.
Starting a business takes courage, commitment, and capital. What if you needed somewhere between $5000 and $1,000,000 to effectively launch your new business venture? What key component do investors look for when deciding to partner with your revolutionary business plan? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Business Rudiments: How to Write Your Business Plan
How to Spot Key Growth Opportunities for Your Business
State Employees Credit Union CEO Jim Blaine joins us to talk about the potential impact of the new Risk Based Capital rules. According to Mr. Blaine this is one of the biggest issues to hit the CU marketplace in a very long time.
You can't understand the implications by reading a tweet. Tune in and find out what RBC means to you.
Is is Alamo time for America's Credit Unions?
Join Jason Dias and Troy Hall
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (30 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- BlackWomensBlueprint (6 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- UAM Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (3 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- PSP (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (0 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (0 chatters)