SORT BY Relevancy
The Prepared Canadian on American Preppers Radio! Saturday *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/If you have ever thought pressure canning was dangerous due to the possibility of food poisoning, or even having a canner blow up on you, rest assured, I’ll explain how to avoid these problems and make your preserved food safe, or at least how to tell when it’s not. This will be a two part podcast as I first explain about the tried, true, and scientifically proven methods of canning. Then, I’ll go into some advice about avoiding a few of the mistakes I’ve made, and how to safely deviate from the approved books and start canning your own favorite recipes.
Tags: Prepared Canadian, Storing Food, sustainability, Food Production, Stocking Up, Canning
Preparing For Life's Storms! on American Preppers Radio! Tuesdays *9:00pm/Est *8:00pm/Ct *7:00pm/Mt *6:00pm/Pt Visit our Chat Room and Listen at: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ What to consider about dehydrating, rehydrating, and canning. On this episode of Preparing for Life’s Storms I will be answering those questions. Questions like; How much water do I use? Does it need to be boiling or just hot or can I use cold water? How much dehydrated corn does it take to make a cup of corn? The list is long but without the right answers the results can be disastrous. So join us and listen in to have these and any other questions you may have answered. If you already process your own food or are just getting started this is a show you will not want to miss. Visit our Host! http://www.youtube.com/user/BexarPrepper http://facebook.com/P4LStorms
Tags: Prepper Broadcasting, American Preppers,BexarPrepper, bugging out or bugging in
Tonight we have as out guest A Voice for Men’s Australian News Director Dr. Greg Canning. He will be talking about the recent National Men’s Health Gathering held in Brisbane which he attended. We also intend to catch up with him on Australian politics and other news issues related to men and boys in that country. We are always excited to have our friend Dr. Canning on the show and expect the usual insightful perspective he brings from down under.
In this episode, Broken Social Scene founder Brendan Canning speaks with us about his upcoming solo album, "You Gots 2 Chill," and his other creative endeavors post-BSS.
CM Academy will feature Scott Emslie, the man behind Wet Ape Productions and the upcoming Center of Gravity Festival in Kelowna, BC. In its 6th year, the festival will feature acts like Tiesto, Kaskade, and Canadians like Lights, Keys N Krates, DVBBS, and more. Find out the kind of work and planning that goes into an event of this scale.
Finally, expect the latest from around the Canadian industry and some other fun tidbits. Looking forward to having you listen.
in Self Help
Something that has been an issue for me ALL THE TIME! I used to space out during tests, apparently, I still do. But we can move forward. We can take the tests again.
We think it's about remembering what we're supposed to know. I'm starting the learn that it's more about embodying the ideas. There's more to learning than memorization. I think we get confused by this.
I'm less confused, now, than I was growing up and going to school. Let's talk about it. Let's see what we can learn, together.
ASA* Family , please tune in for this very important message, " The Fall of America part#2.. In Part#1 Sister Arealia Muhammad gave us great information from canning our food to focusing on the Muhammad's Economic Blueprint.. In this follow-up program my special guests are Brother Rudolph Muhammad and Brother Bilaltopsoldier Muhammad, they will take us into further detail on what we need to do to Prepare ourselves for Disaster. Bring pen and paper to take notes, this is a LIFESAVING MESSAGE.. We will discuss the Fall of America, things that are happening right in front of our eyes, invite family and friends , be a saviour to your Brothers and Sisters*** Questions are welcomed !!!! call in # 424-243-9523
Professor Daniel Byman of Georgetown University and the Saban Center at Brookings argues that drones protect the US and help defeat terrorism. He says that banning drones would deprive the US of one of its most effective tools for combatting terror groups in countries where we can't send troops.
Attorney and The Brad Blog legal analyst and writer Ernest Canning details how one Repubnlican Congressman rakes in farm subsidies for his personal profit while trying to cut food stamps from the Farm Bill..
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
Join the Hostess of Your Preparation Station, Donna Miller with her special guest Bill Sterrett, Owner of Carolina Readiness Supply in Waynesville. Bill started prepping in 08 after hearing all the campaign rhetoric. Jan came on board after reading the book, “One Second After!”
In Sept of 2012 they held the first Heritage Life Skills which included classes in: canning, bread making, sutures, butchering, herbal classes, Sun Oven cooking, blacksmithing, tanning, etc. In May of 13 they held another Heritage Life Skills event adding: Communications, Navigation, quilting, soap making, Dutch oven cooking and self-defense
The First seminar was at Haywood Community College with over 700 attendees. In May of 2012 it was held at Ridgecrest with 1100 in attendance. The Sensible Mountain Preparedness Seminar III, to be held at Stuart Auditorium at Lake Junaluska, NC - November 1-2, 2013. Click here for more information!
Have a topic a guest or just something to share? Email Donna at: YourPreparationStation@gmail.com
Support Donna's companies: Millers Grain House & PREPARE Magazine.
Shirley Gutkowski's guest today is the author of Homeward Bound - Why Women Are Embracing the New Domesticity Emily Matcher.Amid today’s rising anxieties—the economy, the scary state of the environment, the growing sense that the American Dream hasn’t turned out to be so dreamy after all—a groundswell of women (and more than a few men) are choosing to embrace an unusual rebellion: domesticity. A generation of smart, highly educated young people are spending their time knitting, canning jam, baking cupcakes, gardening, and more (and blogging about it, of course), embracing the labor-intensive domestic tasks their mothers and grandmothers eagerly shrugged off. Some are even turning away from traditional careers and corporate culture for slower, more home-centric lifestyles that involve “urban homesteading,” homeschooling their kids, or starting Etsy businesses. They’re questioning whether regular jobs are truly fulfilling and whether it’s okay to turn away from the ambitions of their parents’ generation.
Assistance Dogs of the West provides trained service dogs to people with disabilities in order to increase self-reliance and independence. We teach students to train dogs to help people.
Since 1995, ADW has taught elementary, middle and high school students, juvenile detention center students and developmentally and physically disabled students to train assistance dogs. All student trainers learn from professional ADW instructor/trainers through structured classes, using a continually improving curriculum, and emerge from the program with increased leadership skills, compassion and self-esteem. Assistance Dogs of the West uses the Assistance Dog Student Trainer Program to enhance the lives and opportunities for mainstream and at-risk students in New Mexico, to train our dogs most effectively and to keep our costs low.
ADW service dogs learn a minimum of 90 commands and successful graduates are placed with clients to help overcome physical mobility, emotional and psychiatric challenges caused by disease, trauma or environment. Seizure dogs alert and respond to the needs of clients with seizure disorders, and psychiatric support and social therapy dogs work with individuals or groups offering avenues for increased socialization to lives with challenges. ADW client/recipients have diverse ethnic backgrounds.
My personal Bio:
Jodie Backensto (Back-en-stow) has been with ADW for 10 years as an Instructor/Trainer. She gained her knowledge from an intense internship with ADW and continues her education through forums, conferences and workshops. Learning about communication styles, learning styles, human and animal behavior as well as teaching dogs, students and clients are her greatest motivations. She spends most of her down time on her small homestead growing and canning heirloom vegetables.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- John Baptist (118 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (102 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (49 chatters)
- Websleuths (39 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Straitway (36 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (14 chatters)
- NTEB (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (10 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (9 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (7 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Random Rants (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (2 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AMUN RA (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- We in it for Life (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (0 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (0 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (0 chatters)
- kexelproductions (0 chatters)