SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode VIc and Jerry discuss the upcoming NFL Draft and who will go where, news of any changes in players stock such as the Missuri linebacker that will undergo foot surgery. Vic and Jerry will have their debate on who will win between Paq and Mayweather. Of course there will be theories and questions but can the two answer those questions? Last week Jerry discussed his dominace in fantasy baseball, did he do what he said he would do? Or did Vic continue to dominate and lead their division? Are the SPurs going to turn the heat on and make a push for the NBA finals again? Or will the Golden State Warriors pull of the magical run and represent the West in the finals? All that and more on this episode of FSP. YOu can catch the 24 hour stream at www.SpotOnRadio.webs.com
Promoter Oscar De La Hoya said Friday he has signed agreements from former light-middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and heavy-punching James Kirkland to fight each other in May on HBO. De La Hoya told the Times in a telephone interview from Alvarez’s home in San Diego that the date and site -- either San Antonio’s Alamodome or a venue in Las Vegas -- will be finalized soon. Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 knockouts) had a deadline one or two weekends ago that middleweight world champion Miguel Cotto let pass without agreeing to a deal. Cotto is believed to be waiting in case Floyd Mayweather Jr. opts not to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 2. We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
HBO Sports, widely recognized for its engaging storytelling presentations and winner of ten George F. Peabody Awards for broadcast excellence, has begun production on the one-hour special MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST, detailing the nearly six-year journey to the most-anticipated fight of the modern era, the May 2 Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao blockbuster welterweight unification title bout.
Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 18 (11:45 p.m.-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), immediately following the previously announced “HBO Boxing After Dark®” doubleheader beginning at 9:45 p.m., the film, narrated by Liev Schreiber, chronicles the biggest challenge of Manny Pacquiao’s stellar pro career. A special prime time replay will air on Thursday, April 23 (9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT). MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST combines new and archival material to look at what is expected to be the most lucrative bout in the sport’s history. We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Monday, April 6, 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Is Pacquiao a shot fighter?" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will discuss the latest news to leak out of the Wildcard Gym in Los Angeles, California!!
- Is Manny really getting beaten up during sparring sessions?
- What is Pacquiao having the most prolems with in camp?
- Can the Pacman beat Floyd Mayweather on May 2?
"The Gogue" willl also review last Saturday night's action in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada!!
- Adonis Stevenson UD12 over Sakio Bika
- Artur Beterbiev KO4 over Gabriel Campillo
- Will Stevenson vs. Kovalev happen later this year?
- Is the demand for this fight still peaking after Stevenson's most recent performance on CBS?
The master strategist will also preview this Saturday night's PBC card in Brooklyn, New York!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson
- Andy Lee vs. Peter Quillin
Tune in for another insightful episode of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao/Canelo/Kirkland" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest events within the ongoing boxing opera of "Mayweather/Pacquiao".
- Is Bob Arum a detriment to the ongoing negotiations?
- Will the super fightr eventually get made for May 2nd?
- Is Floyd already setting the stage for his "exit strategy"?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also talk about James Kirkland's surprise decision to ditch veteran trainer Ann Wolfe for relative unknown Gerald Tucker Sr.
- Does this maneuver make "boxing sense"?
- Why did James dump Ann Wolfe?
- Does Kirkland have a chance to pull of the May 2nd upset in San Antonio?
Joseph and Lee will also talk about upcoming fights within the exciting Middleweight division.
- Golovkin vs. Murray on February 21st, HBO
- Lee vs. Quillin on April 11th, NBC
Tune in to the FightSaga Radio Network for another edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Today we'll be talking about Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri on June 6th, Miguel Cotto vs Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto vs Jorge Sebastian Heiland and Canelo Alvarez vs James Kirkland. We'll be beginning, "This Day in The Sweet Science". Lastly, Fight Predictions.
Join the movement #ComeBackToBoxing
Call (657) 383-0795 and voice your opinion.
Monday, April 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather Promotions" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will discuss the ongoing "Fight of the Century" event promotion handled by "Mayweather Promotions"!!
- Why haven't tickets been printed and distributed for sale?
- Will the controversial business practices be detrimental to the success of the event?
- Why didn't Mayweather want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank or any other established promotional group?
- When considering the overall health of boxing, what would have been a preferable method of promoting this event?
"The Gogue" will also examine this Saturday night's Heavyweight match-up at MSG in NYC, which is slated to be televised on HBO World Championship Boxing!!
- Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings, April 25, on HBO at 10PM ET/PT
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
The expert boxing coach will also talk about Chavez Jr.'s brutal stoppage loss to Andrew Fonfara this past weekend and what went wrong for PBC!!
- Can Chavez Jr. come back from quitting on his stool?
- Was Bob Arum justified in his recent and potentially slanderous statements to the media?
Tune in for another edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Loan Modification Negligence
When you are trying to fight for your home in the loss mitigation loan modification process, it is no laughing matter. You are submitting the documents being requested and hoping you will not be "dual tracked" by your loan servicer who is usually servicing your loan on behalf of an often unkown securitized loan trustee, and you wonder if you will get a fair shake, or a real opportunity to save your home. This real estate podcast talks about what happens when your loan servicer is negligent in handling or reviewing your completed loan modification application.
One of the legal cases every homeowner should have in their foreclosure prevention toolbox is the case of Alvarez v. BAC Home Loans, LP (Bank of America). Some of the common things that can go wrong when you submit your financial documents to be consdiered for a loan mod are:
1. False statements by the loan servicer's representative
2. Claiming your documents were never received ("missing tax returns" and "rental agreements" are two common ones)
3. Denying you based upon consideration of false information (ex. your income or property value)
4. Lies about postponing your foreclosure sale
There are other types of things that can wrong in the loss mitigation department of large loan servicers such as Nationstar, Ocwen, Wells Fargo, Citimortage, and Bank of America, but this Alvarez case is a very important case that discussed "duty" and "damages" in regard to the tort of negligence against a loan servicer. Give this real estate podcast a listen with Attorney Steve explaining and defining these important and complex legal topics.
Thursday, April 23, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather vs.Pacquiao ticket frenzy" edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
Kicking off the 90 minute program, radio personality Rodney Green, along with fight scribe Joseph Herron, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing boxing soap opera that has become "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"!!
- Tickets finally go on sale to the boxing public...is the MGM Grand Garden Arena going to sell out by this weekend?
- $10 Tickets for next Friday afternoon's weigh-in go on sale Friday, April 24th, at 3PM ET/12PM PT...should Mayweather Promotions be charging fans?
- Does Mayweather still have the appetite for the fight game? And in the event of harsh conditions on May 2nd, does Floyd still have the heart to overcome adversity?
- In the event of an improbable KO loss to Manny Pacquiao, can Floyd mentally handle it?
- Is the world ready for this monumental undertaking on May 2nd?
Rodney and Joseph will also examine this weekend's fight action from Chicago, Illinois, and New York City, New York!!
- Dirrell vs. Jack 12 Rds, on Spike TV for Anthony's WBC Super Middleweight title
- Jacobs vs. Truax 12 Rds on Spike TV for Daniel's WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
- Klitschko vs. Jennings 12 Rds on HBO for Wladimir's WBO, IBF, Super WBA, and IBO Heavyweight titles
The FightSaga Radio team will also size up the ongoing Stevenson/Kovalev debacle!!
Tune in this evening at 9PM ET/6PM PT for another edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
Welcome to Dead End Sports...the place where sports opinions collide!!! Dead End Sports is weekly sports show that can be heard every Tuesday night from 9pm-11pm EST. We are the best sports talk show on the internet! We rarely agree!
On this week's episode we'll talk about....Mayweather vs Pacquiao has been set...finally, Jameis Winston's performance at the NFL Combine, Kevin Durant's injury, can anybody beat Kentucky, our all time favorite college basketball player, Adrian Peterson, NFL Combine talk..and much more!!!
WATCH and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel (www.youtube.com/deadendsports). Check out our website deadendsports.com . Follow the show on twitter: @deadendsports as well as the Dead End Sports crew...Feefo - @feefo247 , Beezy - @beezy430 , Ken - @kbinge , & 12kyle - @12kyle
You can listen online (www.blogtalkradio.com/deadendsports) or via phone (646)478-0356. Press #1 if you want to speak to the host. You can also send tweets if you want to have your questions answered or comments to @deadendsports
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress