SORT BY Relevancy
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers! Part 2
Feeling Overwhelmed, Anxious, Frustrated, On Edge, Stressed Out?
We've all been there from time to time! You can't avoid it in this day and age of 24/7 continual communication and connection. And especially if you've also been diagnosed with a major illness such as cancer - or you're the caregiver for a loved one who's been diagnosed with a major illness! You know what I'm talking about...
Last week I shared a few of my favorite simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s) (Quick Tip #50)? And as promised, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips, I will share 10 more of my favorite quick and easy stress relievers so you'll be well-equipped to handle any of those darned stressful situations...
Remember, it's your input, comments, questions, and suggestions that make these podcasts possible. So please drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add any of insights and AHA's you had, as well as any burning questions you want answered on future podcasts.
To insure you never miss a weekly quick tip just head over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you care about. Many thanks!
Maybe you need immediate immersion in a personalized mentoring program? Then what are you waiting for? Call our 24/7 Live Operator hotline at 888-305-1495.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers!
Ever Feel Overwhelmed, Anxious, On Edge, Stressed Out?
Who hasn't felt that way at least once in a while, right? Especially if you've been diagnosed with cancer - or you're the primary caregiver for a loved one diagnosed with cancer...or any other major illness for that matter!
Do you just need a few simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s)? Well you're in luck! Because on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips I will share some of my favorite tips to get you started. And next week we'll add 10 more quick and easy stress relievers to your list! So you'll soon be well-equipped for any expected - or unexpected - stressful moments...
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they would not exist. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add your valuable insights and AHA's, as well as any questions you want answers to.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit.
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (0 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (0 chatters)