SORT BY Relevancy
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers!
Ever Feel Overwhelmed, Anxious, On Edge, Stressed Out?
Who hasn't felt that way at least once in a while, right? Especially if you've been diagnosed with cancer - or you're the primary caregiver for a loved one diagnosed with cancer...or any other major illness for that matter!
Do you just need a few simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s)? Well you're in luck! Because on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips I will share some of my favorite tips to get you started. And next week we'll add 10 more quick and easy stress relievers to your list! So you'll soon be well-equipped for any expected - or unexpected - stressful moments...
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they would not exist. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add your valuable insights and AHA's, as well as any questions you want answers to.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit.
Lung cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. This week Mark Burright is joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here: http://chemo-sabe.com
"[It's] an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Though Mark Twain was talking about age, this saying can apply to most anything. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he talks about how it applies to your cancer dance. Remember: "What you focus on becomes your experience."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)