SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Gonzalez is a nurse certified in plant-based nutrition, award-winning blogger, owner of MOON Organics, a plant-based skin-care company, co-author of “100 Perks of Cancer plus 100 Health Tips for Surviving It”, and co-creator of Cancer Plan 4 Life: a 28-day online cancer survivorship program.
Susan has been teaching the importance of health and wellness since she became a nurse over 25 years ago, but the importance of being well really hit home when she was diagnosed with stage III cancer in 2005. Since then she has made it her mission to educate so we can eradicate. Click to learn more.
In 1972 President Nixon declared war on cancer and it was in 1973 that Dr. Jerry McLaughlin Ph. D. professor at Purdue University received his first grant to work on cancer. His purpose was to look at plants for anticancer compounds. Along with two other professors at Purdue University Dr. McLaughlin did extensive studies on more than 3500 species of plants and out of those 3500 species, the North American Paw Paw tree, Asimina Triloba, proved to be the best. Over 50 compounds were isolated from the Paw Paw tree.
For a FREE handout on this talk contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the article to be emailed to you. TAKE action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. That brings us to the close of this program for today. Be sure to request your free BSQ Body system questionnaire at email@example.com and get your free evaluation on what your health may be indicating. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to www.mysp.com/kathydeane or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . A Reminder this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program. , UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH!
Early detection. Prevention. Risk Reduction. Buzz words or the real deal? What does it all mean? Join us as we speak with Carolyn “Bo” Aldigé (President and Founder), Jan Bresch (EVP & COO) and Jim Wood (Managing Director, External Affairs) at The Prevent Cancer Foundation, whose mission is saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection. Advocate spotlight on Michal Moskowitz.
"Weekly practices for wellness cancer prevention & my top 5 natural supplements to help patients with cancer"
The "C" word is unfortunately becoming a more and more common disease popping up in our friends, family, and ourselves. Dr. Hayman wants to discuss some key steps you can take to help minimize your risk and live a more vibrant life. Learn about the top five supplements to help patients with cancer.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Dr. Lise Alschuler is the author of The Definitive Guide to Cancer: An Integrative Approach to Preventing, Treatment, and Healing and The Definitive Guide to Thriving After Cancer: A Five-Step Integrative Plan to Reduce the Risk of Recurrence and Build Lifelong Health.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)