SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Gonzalez is a nurse certified in plant-based nutrition, award-winning blogger, owner of MOON Organics, a plant-based skin-care company, co-author of “100 Perks of Cancer plus 100 Health Tips for Surviving It”, and co-creator of Cancer Plan 4 Life: a 28-day online cancer survivorship program.
Susan has been teaching the importance of health and wellness since she became a nurse over 25 years ago, but the importance of being well really hit home when she was diagnosed with stage III cancer in 2005. Since then she has made it her mission to educate so we can eradicate. Click to learn more.
In 1972 President Nixon declared war on cancer and it was in 1973 that Dr. Jerry McLaughlin Ph. D. professor at Purdue University received his first grant to work on cancer. His purpose was to look at plants for anticancer compounds. Along with two other professors at Purdue University Dr. McLaughlin did extensive studies on more than 3500 species of plants and out of those 3500 species, the North American Paw Paw tree, Asimina Triloba, proved to be the best. Over 50 compounds were isolated from the Paw Paw tree.
For a FREE handout on this talk contact email@example.com and ask for the article to be emailed to you. TAKE action for your Health because HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. That brings us to the close of this program for today. Be sure to request your free BSQ Body system questionnaire at firstname.lastname@example.org and get your free evaluation on what your health may be indicating. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to www.mysp.com/kathydeane or email me at email@example.com . A Reminder this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program. , UNTIL NEXT TIME remember HEALTH IS WEALTH!
Early detection. Prevention. Risk Reduction. Buzz words or the real deal? What does it all mean? Join us as we speak with Carolyn “Bo” Aldigé (President and Founder), Jan Bresch (EVP & COO) and Jim Wood (Managing Director, External Affairs) at The Prevent Cancer Foundation, whose mission is saving lives through cancer prevention and early detection. Advocate spotlight on Michal Moskowitz.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Dr. Lise Alschuler is the author of The Definitive Guide to Cancer: An Integrative Approach to Preventing, Treatment, and Healing and The Definitive Guide to Thriving After Cancer: A Five-Step Integrative Plan to Reduce the Risk of Recurrence and Build Lifelong Health.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
They say, "Honesty is the best policy." This is true in the cancer journey as well. Being honest with your doctor, your doctor being honest with you, and being honest with yourself are all very important when going through a traumatic experience. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he shares some thoughts on honesty in the cancer dance.
1 Very Simple Stress Management Strategy - Plus 10 Quick, Easy & Natural Instant Stress Relievers!
Ever Feel Overwhelmed, Anxious, On Edge, Stressed Out?
Who hasn't felt that way at least once in a while, right? Especially if you've been diagnosed with cancer - or you're the primary caregiver for a loved one diagnosed with cancer...or any other major illness for that matter!
Do you just need a few simple tips that cost you nothing, but instantly de-stress you and your loved one(s)? Well you're in luck! Because on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weeky Quick Tips I will share some of my favorite tips to get you started. And next week we'll add 10 more quick and easy stress relievers to your list! So you'll soon be well-equipped for any expected - or unexpected - stressful moments...
Your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they would not exist. So remember to drop on over to our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add your valuable insights and AHA's, as well as any questions you want answers to.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support? Check out http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com and get your free Kick Cancer In The Can™starter tooklit.
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (442 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Conservative Report (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (0 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)