SORT BY Relevancy
Young Adult Survivor, Osteosarcoma
The Stephen D. Hassenfeld Center
Breast Cancer Action
Breast Cancer Survivor
Poltical Writer, The Washington Post
Founder, Politics Daily
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
This is an open conversation as we continnue the discussion on race, violence, the economy and the presidental election. There were several shooting in Milwaukee this past weekend so the gun debate heats up again. Plus do bar owners have a responsibilty to prevent crime with their patrons? Join me as I discuss this and more.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (30 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (24 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (14 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- NPower Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)