SORT BY Relevancy
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
In this exciting episode Sandra brings Alba live from Quito, Ecuador to share many of her miracles including the most recent one as a result of living the Principles of `The Art of Happiness`` as given by Almine on th Elfin Quest deck.
Due to some technical difficulties we started the show few minutes after the hour please accept our apologies.
Thank you for walking this journey with Almine!
Do you have a Miracle with Almine that you would like to share? contact us at Sandra@almine.net
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Welcome to your show A Life of Miracles airing tonight at 7pm. Please join Denise and Sandra
as we share our experiences and inspritation from this week.
"Change as unfoldment can come in a moment. In knowing this, we can bring it about. Through the Miracles
of our lives, we set others free as well". Almine
Do you have a miracle from Almine's teachings that you would like to share on the show? Please contact us at
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)