SORT BY Relevancy
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Dream1 (21 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)