SORT BY Relevancy
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Join the show live... listen to the replay... get good cancer care info from the doctors and staff at Mercy Medical Center's Institute for Cancer Care...
Dr. Vadim Gushchin, Director of Gastrointestial Oncology, shares information with listeners about his areas of Interest: Robotic Surgery, HIPEC treatment, isolated limb infusion (ILI) for melanoma treatment, abdominal cancer and colorectal cancer. It is exciting to learn he will be going to Europe to share and gain info as well as hosting a Mid-Atlantic consortium of doctors who will share their knowledge and expertise to benefit all patients
In this episode, we talk with Dr. Zackary Berger (Primary care physician, epidemiologist, and bioethicist at Johns Hopkins) and Regina Holliday (Bereaved young adult spouse, patients rights advocate and Founder, The Walking Gallery of Healthcare) about the role of primary care provider in cancer survivorship, doctor-patient communication and shared decision making for patient-centered care. Survivor Spotlight on Get Busy Living Day with Alli Ward (VP, Programs, Stupid Cancer and 8-year ovarian cancer survivor)
The Institute of Cancer Care at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland helps cancer patients and their families navigate through the difficult world of cancer.
Join Anna Renault and her guest from Mercy Medical Center as they discuss the what, when and how of the journey
Join the show live online at blogtralkradio.com/anna-renault
or listen to the replay on the website... available 24/7.
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss Colon Care - Steps to Prevent Cancer and whether you are at risk of a magnesium deficiency.
It gets less press than other forms of disease, but colon cancer is the third most common form of cancer in the U.S. Diet, exercise, selected supplements, and other lifestyle factors can help prevent it.
Tune into the show and learn how. 347-945-7433.
Did you know? Overall colon cancer rates have fallen in recent years, but they've been on the rise in men and women younger than 50.
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Join me in welcoming Ellen Belk as my guest on Conversations In Care. Ellen Belk is the founder of Keep In Mind, Inc. and specializes in Holistic Dementia Care Solutions for both family and professional care partners. Today we will be talking about how One Size Does NOT Fit All in dementia care, and the other dementias that we are seeing more of in the news.
Make sure to visit Keep In Mind
Check out all that is going on with Conversations In Care.
Our Featured Sponsor Peace Hospice and Palliative Care
In 2006 Courtney White, lost her father due to cancer. During this turbulent time she remembers, family, friends and neighbors providing meals for her family. The meals gave her family one less thing to worry about, but also gave them nourishment and hope.
Through this experience Courtney founded Culinary Care.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Courtney White to learn more about Culinary Care and how they help families in the Chicagoland area.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (51 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (19 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (0 chatters)