SORT BY Relevancy
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
in Self Help
It is said that good health is our most precious asset in life, but what if one is faced with a cancer diagnosis? Join me (Jann Jaffe), Gina Costa and Cathy Achino for Part 2 as we discuss not only how to manage but also thrive in the aftermath of diagnosis.
Jann Jaffe (Northwestern University BA, MA), is an iPEC Certified Professional Coach, ELI-MP, and a COR.E Dynamics Specialist. Traumatic brain injury cut short her successful career as an international opera/concert singer, and master class teacher, and drastically altered her life. Jann is dedicated to helping professional women achieve optimal success, realization of their potential, and passion, purpose and wellbeing in every aspect of their lives. (email@example.com)
Gina Costa is a breast cancer survivor and caretaker, iPEC Certified Professional Coach, and ELI-MP. With New Beginnings Coaching Services, Gina is dedicated to helping women diagnosed with breast cancer cope with emotional and physical challenges as they gain confidence and feel in control of their lives again. (www.newbeginningswithgina.com)
Cathy Achino owner of Courage to Lead is a certified life, leadership and advocacy coach. She works with individuals to preserve or restore their health by exploring alternative care, maneuvering through the health care system, and creating plans for change and implementation which improve their self-esteem and health. (firstname.lastname@example.org; 810-447-0565; www.courtolead.com
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
Your national award-winning family radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will present a timely news segment on the latest in cancer research on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 7:30 pm EST. Leading oncologist and best-selling author Dr. Mitchell Gaynor talks exclusively to Shana about genetic testing options and cancer diagnoses. Clinical oncologist and President of Science and Medicine at Cancer Treatment Centers of America’s Eastern Regional Medical Center, Dr. Maurie Markman, joins the show to discuss precision medicine and cancer treatment. This entire show will inform, inspire, and encourage.
*Please support our national sponsors by visiting www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com. Thank you!
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (126 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (61 chatters)
- John Baptist (59 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Sister You Are Not Alone (0 chatters)