SORT BY Relevancy
Join Mark and his special guest Peggy Leinweber. Peggy is an melanoma cancer survivor and was a caregiver for her husband Mick. Join Mark and Peggy for this very special conversation that will benefit cancer survivors and caregivers.
In the midst of Pinktober, one can't help but raise awareness of Breast Cancer! It is one of the most recognized National Awareness Initiatives adopted by the country. Since its inception in 1985, the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month organization (NBCAM) has been at the forefront of promoting awareness of breast cancer issues and has evolved along with the national dialogue on breast cancer.
Why so PINK? Because we care! Everyone is impacted by this disease in some personal or impersonal way. Tonight, I am speaking with On-Air Radio Personality ML6, of 103.1 WEUP, located in Huntsville, AL to share her connection with Breast Cancer.
There are PLENTY of ways to show your support of Pinktober, and by tuning in tonight, you will be able to learn ways to help FIGHT breast cancer!
Connect with ML6: T: @MidDaysML6
F: "ML Six"
Follow our conversation via Twitter @GiselleAvenue and @ML6! We will continue to celebrate Pinktober in hopes of finding a CURE for this disease!
Caregivers Speak! eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Heather Von St. James, a seven year Mesothelioma cancer survivor and Cameron Von St. James, advocate for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance about the challenges of dual caregiving.
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna: Welcomes Special Guest Maddie Joyner Johnson. She will speak about her amazing journey and survival of Breast Cancer.
Every time the month of October rolls around she celebrates and tries to make her family and friends aware of this special month and the purpose behind it .She thanks God everyday for allowing her to live another year cancer free . Tonight she shares her story with us. Join us! Tonight 8pmPdt/10Cdt/11pmEst
in Self Help
Join us on Wednesday 10/30/13 as we welcome Tameka Howard, breast cancer survivor. Tameka will share her journey through this life changing time which has not ended for her, yet started Angel Ribbons. Please join us as we listen to a powerful story.
Good News Show Welcomes:
Al Brown, Prostate Cancer Advocate/Speaker and Founder of Time4The99, an organization of female prostate cancer advocates, discusses his journey through prostate cancer and his initiative to mobilize women nationwide as prostate cancer advocates in an effort to raise awareness among all men in general, but Black men in particular. Statistics have shown that black men are dying at a rate of 2.5x's greater than white men from prostate cancer.
Good News Show Also Welcome:
Jim Kent Executive From Organo Gold He Will Tell You More About How This organically grown Ganoderma Lucidum commonly known as Red Reishi mushroom Could Possibly Help In The Prevention Of Cancer!
It's understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person's experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality. By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Sy Welcomes Julia Forbes as she shares her inspiring story of surviving Breast and Bone Cancer. on the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
To Learn more about Breast Cancer early detection and screening: http://ww5.komen.org/
Follow The Sy Effect Radio Show on Twitter/Instagram @IAMSY
Follow Julia Forbes on Twitter @ForBeesInSports
Banner By: www.DestinedDesignz.com
Join us as we welcome the oncology rock stars behind the /take a deep breath/ Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University’s comprehensive follow-up STAR Program for adult survivors of childhood cancer. Karen Kinahan, RN (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Kristin Smith (Fertility Preservation Patient Navigator) and long-term survivor Colleen Cira will talk about life beyond childhood cancer and progress being made to serve the more than 350,000 Americans in that space. Survivor spotlight on young adult colon cancer survivor, blogger and healthcare activist Michelle Whitehead-Hastings.
Today we are talking to Dianne Christoffel who is an amazing Cancer Survivor. Her story is both challenging and incredibly inspiring. Join us and hear her talk about making daily choices during her battle to choose life. As a young mother of two, she looked death in the face and has lived through some of the darkest moments.
Dianne now lives Cancer free and shares her story openly and honestly all in an effort to help others find strength and faith to get them through.
Join ‘Stories for Life’ host Dr. Ken Weizer and his guest Ken from Santa Barbara, California. Ken was originally diagnosed with cancer the first time 13 years ago. Ken was cancer free for a number of years before being diagnosed with melanoma, and then head and neck cancer. Ken states that we all get gifts from going through cancer. Cancer is different from other illnesses.” He explains to Dr. Weizer how he was significantly “smarter,” and more intelligent since cancer. Ken is all in with this journey called cancer. He has a totally different outlook and his personality is different now. Ken said to Dr. Weizer, “we all receive different gifts, you just may not know what yours will be yet.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (117 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- YusefEL (5 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (5 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (4 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (4 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- mexit (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- hornet85 (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (2 chatters)
- allietheissshow (2 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autism Spectrum Radio (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- House Valerian (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (1 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (0 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (0 chatters)