SORT BY Relevancy
Stephen Harper gave a speech this past friday to 3000 delegates. While Mr Harper stroked his ego he also avoided any personal responsibility or accountablity of the political scandals going on with his party.Instead he bragged about may so called accomplishments while blaming the Liberals and NDP for the Tory parties blemishes and scandalous short comings including criminal acts carrired out by some party membersHarper's Con speech sounded so wonderful and really emphasized on their so called hard work. In fact Mr Harper's speech was delivered as if he and the Conservative party were not immersed in countless scandals such as with Mike Duffy, Patrick Brazeau, Pamela Wallin, Nigel Wright, Dean Del Mastro to name a few.And the kicker is that Mr Harper was so busy blaming the NDP and the Liberals he was also lying his face off. As an example he mentioned soldiers coming home with honors when there is a current lawsuit against the Federal Gov of Canada over benefits and that the Feds are kicking our injured soldiers out of the military before they can qualifiy for their pensions. This is how the Harper party honors and treasures our soliders Canada.The Con parties relationsship with FN's has been flushed down the toilet. Anti Fracking/Pipeline as one example. Its a long list which we will be discussing as well as what Mr Harper did and did not say in his speech on Friday Nov 1, 2013.
This is a BIG one, folks. We've got international superstar Avril Lavigne speaking about her upcoming self-titled fifth full-length release, as well as some insight into her live shows, some reflection on her early career, and more.
We also spoke with Canadian country star Gord Bamford, currently touring with Reba McIntire in support of his upcoming release Country Junkie. Gord also just donated $100,000 to 10 children's hospitals across Canada - what a stand up guy.
Finally, CM Academy is in session with the gents behind Cloud Empire - a new Toronto-based music consulting company with a whole slew of services on offer. The company was launched by some industry vets who've propolled the careers of the likes of Protest the Hero, Lights, Abandon All Ships, and Closet Monster.
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
Mike was out at the CASBY Awards in mid-October thanks to our pals at 102.1 The Edge and Corus Radio, so in addition to seeing performances by acts like Hollerado, Mother Mother, and Serena Ryder, he also had the chance to catch up with Said the Whale and Walk Off The Earth, both of whom have been enjoying a ton of on-air success of late.
On Tonight's FURY:: ~ White Terrorism - Sick Whitey - Trick Whitey - Slick Whitey WIC Whitey - Global Bullies ~ AYN RANDISM - What Is Whitey Plotting? ~ CREEPY CRAKKKA CINEMA 6 - CREEPY CRAKKKA & CHANG BANG CINEMA: A Look At Asian Horror con't ~ CREEPY CRAKKKA CINEMA 7 - CREEPY CRAKKKAS IN CANADA ~ CANADIAN CAMERA CLASSICS: Director David Cronenberg ~ CYNICAL AFRIKAN JOINS US!!!! Stop By and Take A Cynical Look At White Creatures: http://cynicalafrikan.com/ The Canadian horrors films have had an indelible impact on the entirety of the genre in North America. Tonight, we'll discuss some of these movies with Cynical Afrikan. Also, we'll look at the legacy of sci-fi/horror director David Cronenberg; the TV series Da Vinci's Inquest; and so much more...... Disclaimer:: This show shares ADULT content and is rated MATURE!
This week's episode is a special one - especially if you're a fan of the multi-talented Hawksley Workman.
To kick things off, Andrew and Mike will round up the latest news and interesting stories to have hit the wire in the last week. Then, we have PEI singer/songwtier/stand-up gal Ashley Condon in the hot seat for CM's 20 Questions. Ashley just received her second Canadian Folk Music Award nomination, this one surrounding the release of her second full-length, This Great Compromise, proudced by CM contributor David Francey, an acclaimed writer in his own right.
Then, CM Catches Up With... Mr. Hawksley Workman for one of our most in-depth and explorative interviews yet. We'll talk about his latest work, the one-man show "The God That Comes," along with a bit about his on-the-rise side outlet Mounties, plus things like music journalism, extracting joy from everyday life, and plenty more. It's a long one, but should be a lot of fun...
As part of an exclusive writers' group, we all had become pretty close. We shared work, story ideas, writing projects, and marketing and promotional projects. We even shared some aspects of our lives.
We laughed and teased and joked around with each other, supported each other and developed a wonderful little online community that lasted roughly two years.
Then we found out that we'd been dealing with someone whom we didn't know at all. A pedophile.
We were hurt, disappointed, angry and harbored feelings of resentment and betrayal. I may have taken the news the hardest.
Real life is truer than fiction.
Tune in tonight and listen to our story. Author Bryden Lloyd joins me and we try to put the pieces together and make sense of what happened; when we found out that one of our own is a monster and how we can move on without him.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (43 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (16 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (15 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (15 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (10 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (5 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (4 chatters)
- Music Friday (3 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- A Show To Remember (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- acmedia (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)