SORT BY Relevancy
Going away to college is a time in a young persons' life that should be about discovery, learning, and making lifelong friends. However, as parents send their children away from home, some for the very first time, there is even more to be anxious about, especially their safety on campus.
According to the Justice Department, "1 in 5 women will be a victim of rape or attempted rape." When these incidents occur on campus property they are in the jurisdiction of campus police, and many victims do not report, or are discouraged to report by school administrators.
With sexual assaults, active shooters, and luring into human trafficking from our college campuses, the college experience has changed.
Guest for the hour S. Daniel Carter will discuss these issues and what is being done to create real, enforceable guidelines for campuses to follow in order to make the environment safer for students everywhere.
Our children are our number 1 top priority. We must work together to keep them safe. Join us in the battle. Working together protects our children
My book: "Keeping our child safe from sexual predators" is your first step into becoming a community child safety advocate. You can get a copy from Amazon.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (11 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- JonSabin (3 chatters)
- latinaafrican (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Proclaiming Gods Awesome Plan (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)