SORT BY Relevancy
Youth Action Michigan, with Chapters in Detroit, Ypsilanti and Jackson is dedicated to organizing students to address, challenge and be a voice against School Push Out, Zero Tolerance Policies and the School-To-Prison Pipeline. Through Youth Action Radio, students from accross Michigan will take up important topics to kids in schools, give youth a voice to insert their ideas, proposed solutions and experiences in School. Youth Action Michigan (formerly Youth Voice & Youth Power Michigan) is a youth driven program launched by The Student Advocacy Center of Michigan. For more info about Youth Action Michigan, visit www.studentadvocacycenter.org
Tonight we will continue to discuss why the Criminal Justice System is not effective here in Amerika.
On 'Campaign 2016 with Stewart Alexander', Bob Maschi, writer, political analyst and social activist, is the guest.
Under discussion is: 10 Key Campaign Issues For Election 2016.
During this half hour, we will discuss income inequality, immigration, climate change, energy, housing, healthcare, racism, education, youth unemployment and LBGTQ issues.
Let’s talk about the issues like the Republicans and Democrats never will!
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and the current thoughts and practices of testing in today's schools. Do these tests really work as a true indicator of a child's knowledge? It is good to rely so heavily on test results? Are school children actually learning? These are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
This Show will explore the most recent Federal laws affecting Reservation Justice in the criminal context. Our guests are lawyers who will speak to the legal and practical issues affecting members and now, even nonnatives, on the reservation and in tribal court as they face the criminal process. Guests will also discuss various Tribal Law and Order codes and compare and contrast the overall criminal process and issues in their jurisdictions, including sentencing guidelines, with that of the State of Arizona. Listen in to get the latest updates on Reservation Justice.Please Join Host Sonia Martinez, member of the Board of Directors with Whipser n Thunder and guests as we discuss reservations violence, the cause and how justice fits into the picture - This show is produced by Claudia Julien, chair of the Blog Talk WnT show for http://www.whispernthunder.org/
Host: Sonia Martinez, Law Office of Sonia Martinez
Guests: Matthew Milo, Legal Defender’s Office, The Ak-Chin Indian Community Maricopa, Arizona
Zachary Huselid, Huselid Law, Tonto Apache Tribal Prosecutor’s Office Payson, Arizona
Jennifer Valadez, Law Office of Jennifer Valadez, Phoenix Arizona
It's school time again! Being a child today is far different than any other time. So much access, so much to get into. Join us as we discuss some of the many dangers for our youth. Things to look for to help them along their journey. Also ways to push them in a positive direction. Keep them productive, keep their heads on straight and focused.
We will bring various mothers in the community who have experience the heart-wrenching stories of children lost to police brutality and other troubles with the justice system. We will also discuss how to prevent future occurances such as Sandra Bland and Ahjah Dixon and win the battle for justice.
It has been about 2 years now, since I began to research and review the facts in the Timothy McEnany case — one of the worst miscarriages of justice in PA history, in my opinion.
McEnany was accused of murdering a Hummelstown woman in March, 1993; and despite mishandling and tampering at the crime scene by the victim’s family, gross errors and misrepresentations of so-called “expert witnesses”, and a litany of inconsistencies longer than your arm, McEnany was tried and found guilty of the crime he didn’t commit.
In this episode, we'll talk about the (poorly) manufactured evidence against McEnany, and the gross inconsistencies in the Commonwealth's case against him. How was this abusrd evidence not challenged?
And be sure to tune into our next program, when we take a look at one of the reasons that might have happened... It's called Incentivised Injustice... and it's all too commonplace in Pennsylvania it seems!
CEO Katheryn Clark-Thompson, wife, mother, counselor, and advocate desires to assist the youth of today achieve and maximize the potential within themselves. Clark-Thompson counsels and advocates for young men and women daily in the crisis intervention arena. After pacing for 14 years to complete a higher education, obtaining a Doctorate in Religious Counseling from Gospel Ministries Outreach Theological Institute, she is now focused on giving men, women and youth access to knowledge and tools required to achieve. On all levels the focus is locating the potential and realizing through acquired knowledge the purpose.
Youth Ministers are being called out to reach out and be used by God. Our youth can reach youth and be the example we must set before them. Let them preach, sing, teach, reach and pray. Let them lead. This is not a Josusah generation this is a child you have trained up in the way he and she should go and grow and glow for Jesus. so that when they are old they will not depart from such training. Are you going to listen to support and encourage our youth of today and write the vision they are making plain in their lives or will you keep having church as always. Listen to this broadcast and you will change your old ways and sanction the new. Youth are you out there with a song, a word of praise an educational goal a turned around life?. Well let's get the broadcast on the Voice of Joy and let's just praise the Lord for our youth.
1. In the News 2. Guy Lawson talked about his book Arms and the Dudes: How Three Stoners from Miami Beach Became the Most Unlikely Gunrunners in History, in which he tells the story of Efraim Diveroli, a Miami based arms dealer who won numerous Pentagon contracts during the early years of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Diveroli and two of his friends, all in their early twenties, eventually won a $300 million contract to supply, in part, 100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo to the U.S. military to be used by the Afghan National Army and police in their fight against the Taliban. In an effort to maximize his profit, Diveroli used Chinese ammo to fulfill the contract, a violation of U.S. law. After he was found out, he was indicted on fraud charges and was sent to prison 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- AJC Radio (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)