SORT BY Relevancy
Is cutting calories the RIGHT way to go about losing weight? If the law of thermodynamics is to be believed, all we need to do is exercise more and eat less! Jonathan Bailor of thebailorgroup.com and author of The Calorie Myth, busts this one for us conclusively.
- Why it makes sense to cut calories (but why it will never work)
- The difference between short-term and long-term weight loss
- What a set point weight is and how to change it.
If you have EVER tried a restricted calorie diet and put weight on as a result (as science conclusively says will happen) then this show is a must for you!
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #18 Summer Time BBQ & Food Patio Party
brought to you by www.diningthunderbay.ca
Another great summer time food celebration. Chef Shawn's BBQ tips and recipes, our usual food talk and discusssion. This will be our last summer time show before a little R&R time. We will be back after Labour Day, Sunday Sept. 7th. Summer cook out mistakes that are made, more picnic ideas and recipes. We might throw in a couple of our favourite Summer time cocktails to sip on on the old deck. The infamous potato salad kick starter recipe story and more food fun as we serve it up to you. And most of ll once you are done enjoying this show, go have some summer fun and soak up some sun, drinks and great food. See you all soon.
Food Nation Food Talk Radio #17 Fast Food Show
brought to you by www.diningthunderbay.com
What can I say, we all can relate to fast food no matter what side of the fence you sit on. It was one of our more popular shows so we have decided to talk about thi subject more often. KFC has unfortunately been involved in a lot negative news lately, even when it's false accusations they made a negative into a positive. We will talk about 15 stuggles of working in the fast food industy. The Chef will whip up a few fast food style recipes that will please the whole family and your pals. Other fast food establishments will be chatted about also. We will do our best to inform and have fun with you all at the same time. Don't go threw the drive thru come on inside and pull up a plastic hard seat and let's talk fast food once again.
We all like to eat. But do we eat well?
Introducing Food Wrap, the brand new weekly show on the Go Pro Radio Network that’s all about good eatin’. Food fanatics and enthusiasts Shawna Glover and Nina Marcalle will take you on a delicious journey through the latest trends and traditions in alternative eating from the everyday person’s perspective. From culinary technology and restaurant reviews to discussions about the latest diet and nutrition trends, Food Wrap is the perfect weekly digest for anyone looking to beef up on food facts and share their own discoveries. The show includes juicy segments like “Strange But Food” which features reviews about bizarre recipes from around the world and “Chop It Up”, which features discussion and debate about the politics of food. You’ll get tips on how to eat green on the cheap, and you’ll have your chance to call in and chew the fat with Nina, Shawna and their special expert guests. Get your food fix in!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (11 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (4 chatters)
- Soul Solution (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Bernadette Speaks (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NPE X Daily Bible READ (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)