SORT BY Relevancy
Today's honest and truthful discussion will be one based on autheniticity and spontaneity. All of us participating in the experience of this show are seeking to become more balanced, expanded, spiritually mature and Divine Beings, but that noes not mean we do not ever feel defeated. I entitled this show The Storm Before the Calm because no matter how life looks, we can always recenter, regroup, refocus and and re-emerge from the storm of life to arrive into the calm, which is our natural state of being. When we are internally calm, the outside storm is one that we watch from the warmth of our home, through the window of observation and in gratitude for our peace. This show will illustrate through direct experince how we can move without the storm and within our calm. You won't want to miss this!
THE WEEK WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - IT'S LIKE A STORM BREWING IN THE SEAS, WAITING TO PUMMEL THE ATL WITH SIGHTS, SOUNDS, PARTY GOERS, SUPPORTERS, CELEBRITIES, OUT OF TOWNERS, AND MOST OF ALL "YOU"
PLUS OUR RATCHET REPORT, NEWS U CAN USE, THE INSPIRATIONAL MEDICINE, & THE CELEBRITY CORNER. WE INVITE YOU TO STOP BY AND TURNUP ONLINE WITH YOUR FAVORITES: #KKPMEDIA
The boys are back with a brand new show with a lot of news to catch up on. They begin the show by going through a rundown of OTA's and Packers mini camp information, while checking in with their adopt-a-Packer, before discussing the comments made recently by Jordy Nelson about a potential extension in Green Bay.
Following that the guys discuss whether or not they are worried about certain players that are missing time in OTA which leads to a good discussion about former first-round pick Nick Perry. Then the boys go Behind the Bench discussing what two free agents they would re-sign if they were Ted Thompson, and encourage the fans of the show to tell them on Twitter as well.
After a brief discussion on free agency, the boys discuss the comments recently made by Mike Daniels before continuing their summer conversation series covering their most painful memories as a Packers fan, all before Jacob has some harsh words for Tramon Williams' detractors in the show's signature segment of you're gonna want to cut that.
From the Benches is a part of the Packers Talk Radio Network, serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
From The Benches is one of the family of podcasts from the Packers Talk Radio Network, featuring hosts Jacob Westendorf, Ross Uglem, and Ryan Hillesland. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
in Self Help
Recently I recorded one of my Calm the Storm: Anger Healing Workshops. Now, I have edited the audio and placed it on my BlogTalkRadio page and podcast.
For an accompanying workbook and PowerPoint, please visit the Calm the Storm page on BobZima.com!
During the workshop, you will gain an understanding of how:
Everyday events trigger specific & “unique to us” interpretations.
Interpretations of everyday life events drive automatic emotional responses.
Automatic emotional responses fuel behaviors.
We have control over our interpretations and behaviors but NOT emotions.
During the workshop, you will learn:
That interpretation of everyday life events are filtered through beliefs that are created through our life experiences and unique personality & temperament.
That when the automatic emotional response is hurt and/or fear, we act out in order to rid our soul of toxic feelings.
That we control how we think and act. However we need to work at controlling thought and action as this is not “natural.”
How to heal past hurts and control fears that drive anger expressions.
How to replace irrational beliefs for healthier interpretations, emotions and behaviors.
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Scripture Text : Matthew 8:23-27
Key Verses: Matthew 8: 23-27
And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuke the winds and the sea: and there was a great calm.
But the men marveled, saying, what manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him!
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest, Dr Robert Wicks, Author of
Perspective - The Calm Within The Storm. In a world where living in
the moment is often considered the least desireable place to be; in a
world where allowing yourself to be fluid and compassionate is often
frowned upon, Dr. Wicks offers a way to reduce your stress, increase
your emotional strength and lighten the often anxious, negative load
so many of us carry.
Hands down You’re in tha building with some of the hottest indie artists in the industry Authors, Poets, Rappers, Playwriters, Beat Makers, DJ’s, Singers ALL of them!!!
Join Jamie Bond from UnMuted Ink
Kelligraphy Pens from Masterful Mindgasms
and Chamber7 from Erotic Echoes
Bring an open mind and prepare to be inspired
Listener dial-in number: (347) 324- 5487
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (14 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- PonyToast (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Final Days Forum (3 chatters)
- 1twopunch (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Brooke Lovestone (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Rant n Rave Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)