SORT BY Relevancy
Calcium is an essential mineral for our health. Many people are concerned that they may not be getting sufficient amounts from their diet, particularly those who are lactose intolerant, vegan or sensitive to dairy. Tune in to find out the myriad of ways you can get calcium from food. You might be surprised how easy it is to do even without dairy!
We know that calcium is an essential mineral for our health, but are we getting enough? Many people are concerned that they may not be getting sufficient amounts from their diet, particularly those who are lactose intolerant, vegan or sensitive to dairy. Tune in to find out the myriad of ways you can get calcium from food. You might be surprised how easy it is to do even without dairy!
Is dairy products the healthiest daily source of calcium? Can any calcium supplement be sufficient to give my body calcium?We will cover the truth behind the deceptions on where best sources of calcium come from. For God made the natural foods with higher sources of organic absorbable calcium for the body than any other source!
Herbal / Natural remedies work with the body to repair it, without interfering with its natural processes.Nuts, grasses, fruits and vegetables are naturally occurring gifts of nature. They have the capacity to absorb inorganic substances from the earth, water, fire, and air and convert them into life-giving vital nutrients to living things that consume them.
Herbal supplements are best consumed fresh. That means that you or someone you trust should be growing and preparing what you consume. The best start is a simple start. Lemon Grass is the food/herb that I started with and now advocate for my family and friends.
Lemon Grass is known by many names, in Louisiana, it is called mosquito grass as well as lemon grass. In the Carribean, it is known as fever grass. Lemon Grass has numerous health benefiting essential oils, minerals and vitamins that are known to have anti-oxidant and disease preventing properties.
The primary chemical component in lemongrass is citral or lemonal, an aldehyde responsible for its unique lemon odor which has strong anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.Lemon Grass leaves and stems contain Folic acid, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6) and thiamin (vitamin B-1), vitamin-C and vitamin-A..Lemon grass, whether fresh or dried, is a rich sources of minerals: potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
I serve and consume lemon grass as a tea. I use the tops of the plant for my tea by cuting health green tops, cleaning them, then cutting them into a size that fits into a coffee filter. I put the coffee filter into a drip coffee pot and brew the same as ground coffee. The tea is a bright green from a spring harvest and brown from a fall harvest. Ahh-- refreshing!!
In this Drastic to Fantastic blog talk episode - I am continuing my exploration of the importance of your nutrition to your health and wellbeing with Dr. Leigh Willoughby, the fat loss doctor.
Your habits of thinking and the nutrients in your cells are of equal importance to best functioning. However, if your gut is not in a healthy state you will not be able to absorb your nutrients.
This is a certain vicious circle. If you are stressed, your ability to absorb your nutrients is impacted and if your gut is inflamed you will not absorb your nutrients effectively either, or be able to think as effectively.
Listen in to find out why having a healthy gut is so vital, and what you can do to enhance the health of your gut.
Take your own FREE health assessment and get a free life style report and recommendations specific to your needs, and if you wish to take the highest quality supplements to ensure that you are meeting your cells basic nutritional requirements then click here at www.drastictofantastic.usana.com where you can order the worlds most awarded supplements - Essentials - your mega-antioxidants and chelated minerals, Biomega - distilled, safe, high quality fish oils, and Active Calcium - for your bone strength and good muscle and nerve functioning. In the UK where we are now entering the sunlight depleted winter months - these USANA base line supplements will certainly give you vital vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol that you need for your good health through the winter.
Learn how you can take care of your core needs book your ticket today for 'The Drastic to Fantastic Women's Road Show'
Why should I be in the sun? How much sun should I get? What is vitamin D and how much do I need. This and more we will cover on this show. The power of the sun bring calcium into your bones normalize your health and give you protection from disease. You will want to listen to this shows powerful teaching!
If you think, “I’d love to be vegan but I don’t think I’ll get enough protein.” Or, “I can’t give up cheese. I really love it, plus I don’t know how else I would meet my calcium requirements,” then you will love our interview with Ginny Messina, author of Vegan for Her and co-author of Vegan for Life.
In Vegan for Her: The Women’s Guide to Being Healthy and Fit on a Plant-Based Diet, dietician Ginny Messina, with JL Fields, shows women of all ages how to meet their nutritional needs with an animal-free diet. There are many reasons to adopt a vegan lifestyle—but many people, especially women, worry that a vegan diet won’t meet all their nutritional needs. Is it possible to stop eating dairy and still get enough calcium to fight osteoporosis? Will too much soy increase the risk of breast cancer? Can plant-based foods provide enough nutrients to sustain both mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding? We will address all of these questions and many, many more. Ginny is a wealth of information!
Geared towards new and veteran vegans alike, Vegan for Her teaches women how to make smart dietary choices to build a longer, healthier and compassionate life. Have questions? Join us live on the call (either on your phone or through your computer) and you can ask any questions you’d like. Or you can download the program later to listen at your leisure!
"Doctor Fred Says ..." Dr. Fred Valdes is a resident of Florida and at present is teaching part-time at a medical school near Miami. His respect of Moringa has led him to join with Zija Int'l and Club Moringa. Today he will speak about "The hidden dangers of Soda" and will refer to the high amounts of phosphorus and how that affects the calcium metabolism. He will cap with the benefits of drinking the new SuperMix with probiotics. Along with his associate Dlynn Saumer, every Wednesday at 12 Noon CT, he will speak about Moringa, weight loss, nutrition and the state of health in today's busy world.
RISE, TAKE UP YOUR BED AND WALK! GET UP! STAND UP AND WALK!
THE WEAK ARE MEAT FOR THE STRONG TO EAT! 6When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he said to him, Will you be made whole? 7The weak man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steps down before me. 8Jesus said to him, Rise, take up your bed, and walk. … John 5;6-8
YOU HAD A PRIOR EXISTENCE IN & WITH THE STARS OF HEAVEN. You are made up of water and other elements that have been around since the Big Bang. Exploding stars formed most of the oxygen, nitrogen, calcium, nickel, copper, mercury, and etc. that exist on our planet. The calcium in your bones was created from exploding blue-white stars. The sky appears blue primarily because of nitrogen, a product of exploding red stars. All these elements were formed when stars collapsed to the core and then exploded. Hydrogen, plentiful on earth, is also the most abundant element in the universe. It is the least complex atom in the universe with one proton and one electron. GOD loves simplicity. He uses the simple to confound the wish. The point is; YOU ARE NOT NEW. You did not come from non-being to being: you came from one form of being to become another form of being. You came from celestial to terrestrial.
in Weight Loss
In this week's episode of Stark Naked Radio, Brad Davidson and Todd Vande Hei delve into the details of one women's battle with her body fat from the waist, down. They discuss her current supplement regime as well as various new supplements including Dimension 3 (now CurcuDim), i5 (now Estro Detox), Calcium D-Glucarate, Estro Protect, and Gluco Supreme Herbal (Now GlucoResponse).
To find these producst, go to http://www.starktraining.com/store/ and enter the product in the "search" box.
Also discussed are the virtues of the chicken dinner with olive oil, kale and lemon juice! You can find the recipe at http://starktraining.com/st2012/2012/09/rosemary-grilled-chicken-breasts/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- Channel Panel (350 chatters)
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Horn Sports (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (15 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (14 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Karen Tate (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- LCS (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (5 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Mew Review (0 chatters)
- The URC Show (0 chatters)