SORT BY Relevancy
The world’s best tasting chocolate cake recipe and it just so happens to be a lot healthier for you than other chocolate cakes. Made with Olive Oil (you don’t taste it at all) instead of shortening or vegetable oil.
Ingredients you will need: 1 tbsp butter 2 cups sugar 1 3/4 cups unbleached flour 3/4 cup cocoa powder 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 3/4 tsp fine sea salt 2 eggs 1 cup organic whole milk 1/4 cup olive oil 2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 cup boiling water 2 cups shaved dark chocolate (frozen)
Can you have your cake and eat it to? You'll find out tonight with Hollywood Screenwriter, Patrick Tobin, joins Rated G Radio!
Patrick will talk about his current movie CAKE which is generating all of the Award Season Buzz including Golden Globe Nomination for Best Actress - Motion Picture - Drama (Jennifer Aniston).
Call 323 657-1493 to ask Patrick a question!
Cooking with Alex Cardinale debuts on the ACE Network with a fun show on a delicious treat that most americans love! Chef Alex will be discussing his personal favorite cake of all time...... the Red Velvet cake! Many Americans and people around the world love Red Velvet Cake! Red Velvet cake is a vanilla cake flavored chocolate with a deep red coloration and is often served with cream cheese frosting or vanilla butter cream.
Topics for this show include:What red velvet cake is, the history of red velvet cake, typical ingredients of red velvet cake, how red velvet cake gets it's red, frosting for red velvet cake and the other things red velvet can have, and Chef Alex will have recipes..... recipes for this show include: Red velvet cake, red velvet whoopie pies, red velvet cheesecake brownies, red velvet white chocolate cookies and more!
Call in at 1 347-989-8142 to ask any quesitons or discuss why you love Red velvet cake!
Welcome to Scoff and Quaff on Flavor Living Radio www.flavorliving.com in the UK there Guest @blecouturecakes Blessing Enakimio , lets us savour her carrot cake & cake drops www.blecouturecakes.com . We also hear from José Ortega @ofournier re: exciting unique opportunity to own a vineyard in Argentina, & some with a villa. Wine investment.www.ofournier.com . Whitstable Gluten Free Baker Ingrid Eissefeldt asks listeners for help with her Virgin “Pitch to Ritch” A chance to win £250,000 for her business. Go on! Please vote for Artisan Bread 01227 771881
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)