SORT BY Relevancy
i Artist Presents...
Marcinho Savant CEO and an Executive Producer from Iron Violet Stage and Film on GD's "A Touch of Grace," on Thursday, 3/13/2014, at 1:30PM.Click the link,or: ON DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Call in to speak with the host (347) 215-7169.
Mr. Savant comes to helm I.V.P, after spending the past ten years as CEO, and Senior Event Designer of, GLBTI-specific wedding and event design company, savvyplanners.com. In his tenure there, he built the company from one employee, to more than fifty team members, and has amassed a vendor-supplier list of more than 1500 Master Vendors worldwide. Under his direction, the company now has five subsidiaries consisting of a travel bureau; VIP/luxury/celebrity concierge division; a private jet/helicopter charter fleet; and a villa, mansion, and estate rentals division.
He has earned his entrepreneurial acumen honestly, and from a family tree which includes other business minds such as his grandfather who owned multiple pharmacies (1960s -1980s); a great-grandfather who founded the first black weekly newspaper in Louisiana; a GGGG-Grandfather who, as a freed slave, built an empire as a farmer, plantation owner, and breeder and trainer of champion American Thoroughbred race horses; and a Great-Aunt/counselor/advisor/mentor/Wharton Grad., who was the Creator, and Founding Dean of Florida A. & M. University's (FAMU) "School of Business and Industry" (S.B.I). She also served on the boards of directors of Anheuser-Busch, Sears, Burger King, Nestle and many others, and as financial advisor to a number of U.S. Presidents...
Complete BIO: [http://www.ironvioletfilms.com/savant-bio-full.html]
Today's guest: Clinton Galloway author of Anatomy of a Hustle: Cable Comes to South Central L.A.
"We don't have any Black programming on TV because we don't own anything!" Clinton Galloway.
Bro. Leroy talks with Businessman and author Clinton Galloway in an in depth conversation detailing his journey in bringing cable TV to South Central LA and the impact of his court battles to garner the franchise.
Susan was a literary agent years ago. Worked in cableTV and internet and ended up coming full cycle with the formation of Bryant Park Press, Inc. and our new imprint Block Island Books. She is going to chat with us about what she's looking for in authors, what she looked for to give coverage and other insights into the world of publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (42 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- MarlyBird (11 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (10 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (5 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (0 chatters)