SORT BY Relevancy
The U.S. trucking industry is currently debating the pros and cons of mobile communication platforms as it relates to Company-Owned Personally Enabled devices (COPE) or to rely on the Bring Your Own Device platform, simply known as BYOD.
Christian Schenk is Senior Vice President of product strategy and market growth for XRS Corporation, specializing in helping private and for-hire fleets use driver and vehicle data to improve every aspect of their operations.
Mr. Schenk points out that mobile technology (BYOD) over traditional, bulky "onboard computers," is already here as nearly 90% of truck drivers currently have personal mobile devices in use.
XRS is able to support more than 100 mobile devices within its portfolio, on four networks across the United States and Canada.
Mr. Schenk joins us as our special guest to further discuss the XRS Mobile Communication platform, the facts behind the BYOD technology and why their platform is considered to be revolutionizing the industry.
Quel que soit la taille de votre entreprise, petite, moyenne ou grande, la vague du BYOD impacte de fait votre service informatique, en exigeant de vous, de nouvelles approches certes, mais aussi et surtout, de nouvelles solutions en termes de gestion des données, de sécurité, de virtualisation et de Cloud. Le BYOD entraine aussi de nouvelles demandes en termes de support et de gestion dans un environnement IT déjà souvent « bien chargé
Private Spaces is Mentisor’s latest show where we explore security and privacy issues in both business and our day to day lives. Tonight we look at the growing trend of "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) - and discuss the implications, problems and risks for both device owners and the business. Come join us – and call in with your thoughts, questions and concerns today.
ARIZONA STATE'S DR BITTER IS THE NATIONALLY KNOWN EXPERT ON APPS IN EDUCATION. WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT APPS FOR YOUR STUDENTS ,HE'S THE MAN!
The Technology & Employee Wellness Survey conducted by ShapeUp and context in 2012 made it clear employers were gearing up for health technology adoption. 54% were considering the use of sensors and devices. 56% were ready for other mobile-based solutions. Today's guests offer such solutions to employers and their employees.
Martha Wofford is the head of the CarePass platform at Aetna. CarePass is a platform that helps Aetna members and nonmembers choose popular mobile health apps and use them to track their health improvement. Derek Newell is the CEO of Jiff, a digital health technology company that recently announced a partnership with Towers Watson on a consumer-driven platform for employers and health care organizations.
Join us as we talk with Martha and Derek about how employers can use the technology we love to increase our health engagement and improve our health.
Like many government executives, as CIO of Kansas City, Missouri, Mary Miller faces tight budgets and growing demand for more online, user-friendly services. Against this backdrop, Miller opted to move the city's email to cloud, addressed BYOD, and came up with a strategic plan that it intends to implement over the coming months and years. Hear how Miller and her team turn adversity into opportunity and what lies ahead for the citizens of Kansas City.
On this show we welcome back Ingrid Riley - Social Media Strategist - who will talk with us about Facebook for HR Professionals. She'll highlight both personal and corporate benefits, and the need for clear policies that make sense in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) era.
Join us for our next episode of CaribHR.Radio, and make sure you are a member of our 550 person discussion list. This is the largest cross-regional community of HR practitioners and the place to be for the latest happenings in the profession.
BENESSE AMERICA ENGAGED THE VARIETY BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF NY WHO CREATED A MATH AFTERNOON FOR THE KIDS AND WOW, DID IT WORK. OUR GUESTS ARE THE DIRECTORS OF THE BOYS AND AND GIRLS CLUB.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (111 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (65 chatters)
- AlimBey (36 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (19 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (15 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Horn Sports (8 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)