SORT BY Relevancy
Introduction to the new show.
The FEMALE as the ULTIMATE CONSUMER...
she decides, she buys
We will discuss women and their buying habits, favorite things and hot pick items.
Everything from restaurants, home decor & furniture, houses, cars and planning vacations.
David Bixenspan (@davidbix) joins host Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) to discuss Wrestlemania 30 acheiving 400,000 buys via traditional means, DirecTV dropping WWE PPVs going forth and WWE Network again offering free week trials.
There are tips for the savvy Black Friday Shopper, tips about early deals and so much more. I will not be hitting the store on Black Friday until I read these and get my shopping expertise on! The Good Stuff is a plethora of information that you have to take time to gather before you pull out your hard earned money!
What do you want this holiday season? Save on it now and make it a reality with help from Coupons.com and The Good Stuff!Smart shoppers know that the day after Thanksgiving is the day to score the best deals. These 7 tips will help you find the absolute best buys this year.
Do your research
Several Web sites start posting Black Friday ads as soon as they become available?which for some stores is now. Check these sites for the latest deals:
Dealnews.com (click on the Black Friday tab)
Bfads.net.Hint: If you see a great buy, check price comparison sites such as Shopping.com and PriceGrabber.com to make sure you can’t do better elsewhere. Many major retailers launch their Black Friday sales as early as two weeks before the official day. Last year, Gap offered "Bright Friday" markdowns of up to 60 percent starting the day before Thanksgiving, and Toys "R" Us offered 25-percent-off deals and gifts with purchases from
The playoffs are slowly creeping up and trade deadlines are around the corner. It's getting serious. Match-ups are key. 2 The Point crew will debate players value down the stretch. We will talk about the "Top Dawgz for NFL Week 10. If you play Fan Duel, we got you covered. There are some Bargain Buys we like this week. Tune-In at 7:30pm (CST) and see who they are.
There is an undeniable movement led by women that is geared toward creating a sense of independence, some argue that this independence is keeping them from finding and keeping a suitor. Others feel like, they don't need a man. Do they want one?
Urban Dictionary defines "Independent Women" as a woman who pays her own bills, buys her own things, and DOES NOT allow a man to affect her stability or self-confidence. She supports herself on her own entirely and is proud to be able to do so. I'm not really sure how that equates to not needing a man.
Perhaps this is a shared sentiment, maybe it isn't. Whatever the case may be, we are getting to the bottom of this!
The ::ANSWERS:: Show
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- JASmius (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Ladies of Truth Be Told (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (0 chatters)