SORT BY Relevancy
What if you could determine the correct wire size for your project, save that information, edit, email, and export that same data? We heard from JuliaAshmun and Gayle Dunham of Dirty Dog Software (www.dirtydogsoftware.com), about the DC Wire Sizer app they developed for the iPhone and iPad, built on ABYC and NMEA standards.
We also discussed the recent news that a NOAA Coast Survey vessel has found a 19th century shipwreck of the City of Chester off the Golden Gate Bridge — again. This wreck is an interesting piece of California history, and its rediscovery points up how much technology has changed in recent years.
And we pointed listners to the ABYC award winning app "Boat Essentials" which was developed via a USCG recreational boating safety grant.
We're talking about lifeon the water. Sailboats, Powerboats, "Superyachts< Yacht management, Cleaning, fizxing, Buying, selling, boat dealers, Show reviews and previews, What's new, How to prepare your boat for sale, Working with and without a Yacht Broker, "Certified Professional Yacht Broker", Boat Dealerships, Destinations Galore, Life on the water. Got it? Think we about cover it all.
Call in and say Hi! It's your show!
We've invited the experts from Fred's Shed to come in explain why you're favorite tips and trick for car repair may just not work quite so well in your boat. And sure, we know you want to save money, but cutting corners on the appropriate materials for your do-it-yourself boat-repair project may end up with truly costly bills down the line. Not familiar with Fred's Shed? Get yourself to an NMMA-sponsored boat show! Or take a quick look at the "sizzle reel" right here. If you have questions, send them now to email@example.com.
Welcome! In this episode, Ann and Barbara Jean offer a variety of topics including a visit to Barbara Jean's brother John on Bainbridge Island, Washington, to check out his latest project boat Corky. They also talk about the Robert Redford movie All is Lost, reporting on what the sailing community has to say about the film, and they offer their nominations for Tweet of the Week. Ann fills us in on the fate of the U.S.S. Forrestal, and we have a visit from Suzie and Nancy from the Half Way Harbor where, if something is worth doing well, it's worth doing half way. This week, they are looking for Bart Blankenship who will soon be joining the show with a regular segment called "The Bart Side." Will they find him? Will he agree to teach them to kayak? Tune in and find out. We'll close with a couple of tips for keeping seagulls off your picnic boat and pesky river otters off your dock.If you have questions for Ann and Barbara Jean, or have a story to tell, don't hesitate! Send us an email. Our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-Host Ann Avary just spent a few days at the Seattle Boat Show, so listen in to hear her report on her experience there. For at least part of time, she was in her role of "Nancy" from the Half-Way Harbor Boatyard, trying to wind the "It's My Boat" Radio Scavenger hunt, and she also tracked down some new "First Boat" stories to share on later show. This week's episode will also includes some more information from Steve Sprole about compass maintenance, and Barbara Jean will talked about the San Francisco Boat Show in McCovey Cove, especially her boat test out on the bay with Steve Shonk of Velodyne Marine, and meeting Larry Janc, one of the great guys who starting staffing the different "Fred's Shed" desks at the various NMMA Boat Shows around the country a couple of years ago.
We're taking a break from holiday cheer and switching the channel to some tunes about life on the ocean, or at least just trying to get there.
When you're out on a boat, or watching boats from the shore, what music and other sounds to you like to hear? Or better yet, what are you willing to sing, hum, or otherwise perform on the air with us?
We invited Deborah Crooks and Kwame Copeland to join us, so there's more than just songs here. We also learned about how Kwame found the peace and happiness in a San Francisco Bay Folk Boat. And we got to listen to the debut of a brand new song by Deborah: "Springtime Come Early."
Then from the Carribbean, Rich Difede (Gold Coast Yachts) and friends told us about crystal clear waters and tropical weather, but declined to sing. Can't imagine why.
If you comment on this episode of It's My Boat radio, please leave a message (or a song!) on the It's My Boat webite for this show or send us an email.
There was a time, we've been told, when human beings looked at large bodies of water as barriers to mobility. And then a few hearty souls—Vikings, the Great Chinese Fleet, the Polynesians, and others—figured out that large bodies of water are a way to increase mobility. Today we take transport across water for granted, and in this show we'll celebrate ferries. In fact, for a lot of people, the very phase, "It's my boat!" means "my ferry is coming and I'd better run." Ann will tell us about how a ferry makes her life in Port Townsend possible. And Barbara Jean reports on her "Day on the Bay" as San Francisco Ferry Artist-in-Residence for the Day. Since one of her favorite boats on the Bay is Adventure Cat, designed by Kurt Hughes, she'll also give us an update on Kurt's work with Ferries, particularly with EarthWise in Africa. What's your ferry story?
Everything having to do with Boats and life on the water.
Yacht Brokerage, Buying and Selling boats, maintenance, marine electronics, boat gear, Boat Shows
Sailing, Power boats, Mega Yachts, gear and equipment, communications, life aboard, Destinations Galore!
All boats---- All the time
Everything Boats.. Los Angels and San Diego show recap, Miami show preview. This show is quick but do call in. We'll discuss gear, electronics, navigation, destinations, buying and selling used vs new, working with a broker/dealer, boat values and more.
Feature: Quartershare Yacht Ownership: Life on board a Westport 130
Boat Talk Live. There is no other show like it!
Captain Larry and Wynn Martin will be talking about their Loop and cruising in their trailerable 25' Rosborough boat.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (15 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (0 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (0 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)