SORT BY Relevancy
After a bunch of traveling for various client meetings and masterminds, it's time to kick off the first 2015 episode of Bulletproof Businessman. Here they are so you know what you're getting yourself into if you listen!
1. I know my customer.
2. I know where to find the money.
3. I know how to create the plan.
4. I know how to measure my numbers.
5. I manage my time for results.
In Bulletproof Businessman - Episode #2. We will build on the Four Pillars of being a Bulletproof Businessman: Mindset, Marketing, Metrics and Money and start rolling up our sleeves to give you strategies that have worked for us and our clients with great success.. Tune in!
Listen to this show to find out what it means to be a Bulletproof Businessman and the Four Pillars that you must embrace:
And, yes today was the first show so, there may or may not have been some technical difficulties when we started :)
Enjoy - We'll see you next week!
For more information about working with James P. Friel, visit www.ContractCEO.com and for Garrett J White and The Wakeup Warrior Movement, visit www.WakeUpWarrior.com
---- About Bulletproof Businessman ----
Business is just about the numbers, right? Not even close if you want to be a Bulletproof Business Man!
In Bulletproof Business Man, James P. Friel and Garrett J. White unleash their years of experience on you. They are REAL and go deep on Mindset, Sales, Marketing and Systems so that you can become the business man you've always wanted and create the results to show it.
If you're ready to become your best self while creating the ultimate business, tune in.. unless you're offended by guys who are going to shoot it straight and use a little language to make a point.
Derrick Worsley grew up with a father in the Army, which acclimated him somewhat to the military lifestyle as a child. However, it was never consciously engrained that he would follow in his father’s footsteps, nor did he have an understanding of the sacrifices involved in participating in the military. When his attempts at college proved unfruitful, he found that he felt a calling to join in his father’s legacy and so enlisted in the army.
While in the army, Worsley served tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other foreign countries. It was there that he had to adapt to a variety of cultures. Worsley describes his Army experience as making him “whole” in a way that made him more mature, grounded, and responsible. It was in fact his leaders within the Army that inspired him to continue his education to what eventually constituted a Masters degree. That education was applied to entrepreneurship, which took the form of an online company, DCdiscountOutlet.com, LLC.
As an actor he is a host of DIY Network’s “I Want That” and a recurring role on ABC’s “Nashville.” Tyler Perry’s studio brought him in for “The Have and Havenots” and he’s also done a variety of commercial work with many other projects in the pipeline. Currently, he’s working behind the scenes on Plus Size Diva’s the Musical and Movie and will also portray the character of an arrogant businessman George Lamiry.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (9 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Mind Beneath the School (2 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- MikeX Henderson (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- RobbieTheRummy And NappyJ Show (0 chatters)