SORT BY Relevancy
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
During this hour with Marnie and special guest, Tiffany Wright, you'll discover:
1. Why you must be resourceful in order to grow your business when you currently don’t have the funds you need.
2. An overview of funding strategies and how to decide which one(s) to use.
3. An brief overview of traditional and non-traditional funding sources.
4. Why even consultants and solo entrepreneurs with no employees can get funded and how to approach this unique scenario.
5. How to create the financial statements and supporting narrative documents needed to bring in financing.
6. What to do if you do not have the time or interest in personally obtaining funding.
Tiffany C. Wright spent over twenty years as an engineer, financial manager, owner and CFO/COO. She understands firsthand the challenges small and medium businesses face and has strategized and executed funding and financing plans that have helped businesses obtain funding or financing in amounts ranging from $100,000 to $6.5 million. She is the author of the new book The Funding Is Out There! Access the Cash You Need to Impact Your BusinessTheFundingIsOutThere.com
Janet A. Ford is the CEO and Founder of Leadership with Purpose and Passion (LWPAP), LLC a fast-growing full-service management consulting firm that provides customized training and support to pro-active organizational teams desiring to provide a healthy work environment for their employees. LWPAP offers workshops, seminars, pre-training assessments, post-training evaluations, and on-site consultations to both for-profit and non-profit organizations who seek to change their organizational culture. LWPAP’s vision is to be recognized for excellence in igniting organizational change and personal discovery by offering unique learning experiences.
Pamela Coopwood is the President of Speaking of Protocol, LLC, a subsidiary of The Planned Event, LLC. She began in 1993 as a Wedding Coordinator in North Carolina and over the years broadened her skills and knowledge base to include Event Management and Protocol. In 2013, she separated protocol into its own entity (Speaking of Protocol, LLC) and now focuses primarily on training business professionals and executives to identify, understand and exhibit " professional presence" which is essentially "kindergarten manners all grown up!" Using interactive classroom and lecture techniques, participants are challenged to rethink how and why they respond to social stimulus and whether the proper response is one of protocol, etiquette or manners.
Special single code: savvywoman (expires 10/16 at 8am)
Group pricing special for 6 or more with code "savvygroupswant"
Limited special pricing for select groups and vendor space...contact Janet or Pamela at
3 vendor spaces still available and sponsorships
Janet A. Ford
Leadership with Purpose and Passion, LLC
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (17 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (14 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- divinemissdeb (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (3 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (3 chatters)
- SoulfullyAboutYou (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BOCI (1 chatters)
- WOWFactor Media (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)