SORT BY Relevancy
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services.
Today's guest is Al Pearlman, CPA at Partner at Smith Pearlman. Al will share his perspectives and insights on current HOT business issues in the area of Tax Planning for 2015.
The show streamed live on Friday January 16th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/s/7096425
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Cincinnati Business Talk has as our guest Michael McCormick, CPA. Mike will share some of his best ideas on tax planning and financial planning.
Mike will also share a new bookkeeping service.
The show aired live on Friday December 19th, 2014 at 4 PM.
Today we look back on 2014. We think about what went well, what went not so well, and what we should be doing more of in 2015. Interestingly enough, Kevin talks about how he came to these realizations, and what the most important this he learned from 2014. It's all about doing the Hard Work vs. working hard.
We talk about how to plan and set goals for yourself and your business, about knowing your numbers and why that's important, and about how important business relationships and connections are!
We also revisit our 30 Day Goal Challenge, and see ours and our caller's results. Let's Truck!
Join professional musician Earl and professional artist Hannah in a conversation based on their up coming book "Business Hippies Guide to Survival in the Modern World"... Planning the Success of your Business of Passion.
All businesses and people must plan for their success. It really doesnt matter what type of business you own or what your personal goals in life may be, you will not likely get there with out a plan. This is going to be a informationally jam packed half hour where we will discuss how to start planning successes rather than overting challenges. Those of us who own a business of passion where we are our brands are most in need of having a strong plan. We can not stumble into success with out it. It really doesnt matter how great your art is, how cool your songs are, how great you do nails or cut hair or make cup cakes if the world recieving your service is not part of your active plan. How do we reach our audiences? How do we become visible to our markets? How do we determine what market we should be projecting to? How much of our profit do we reinvest? How much does social media help? Should I pay some one to help?
There are so many questions when we start planning our success. Join us and learn how we are working daily to ensure the health of our businesses and our futures and learn some of our missteps too! This discussion is not just for those of you who are business owners, there is a lot of practical advise for everyday living in this segment as well. Plan your success, plan your life! So join in, call in or chat in!
Deanna Potter is a business & profit planning expert, speaker, and coach who helps professionals increase cash flow and improve systems through a solid “profit plan” driven by their personal passions.
Deanna has generated stellar sales and owned winning businesses for years. Her achievements include her honor as Rookie of the Year for Coldwell Banker, 3 time recognition as Top Performer of the Year with Hartford Insurance Group, and team leader managing over 100 Self-Employed business entrepreneurs.
Deanna’s success as an industry leader enables her to coach others to success! She gifts them with focus, accountability, and encouragement as they pursue a passionate and profitable plan for their business.
Steve Beatty interviews Mike Fischer, who sold his business after 16 years, and he recounts how the pre-planing he did paid off handsomely.
Every business must conduct strategic planning to be successful in business. Today we will discuss some of the tools that you can use in your small business to position yourself for more business now and long term.
Part of a series by Melody Campbell, founder of the Northwest School of Business.
Master Minds Monday is a segment that offers business advice, hands-on meditation exercises, and effective rituals for the proper generation of wealth.
Your finances and money motivation does not have to be devoid of spiritual guidance. Learn the tools needed to be a financial success in all you do today.
Damon Rawls can be reached at www.damonrawls.com
Phylecia Tarael-ANU can be reached at www.iHairNatural.com
Dave Cascino on “shouting” a small business through ThunderClap,
Tom Robbins on smart websites, ecommerce.
Amos Winbush III, has launched AW3 Media to foster entrepreneurial opportunities; asks for video subjects.
Markus Schwarz,, Senior Vice President of Global SAP Education on why companies need to change their training models by better defining business strategies and focusing on
Thomas Duncan, CEO of Trusted Health Plan Inc. on preparing, executing a great business plan.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (69 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (43 chatters)
- NTEB (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (32 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (9 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- The Seika Network (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- About A Burning Fire (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (2 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)