SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Getting organized at the top of your list for 2016? Wondering how this will be the year when you struggle with ADHD? Join me and Suzanna Kaye, A Space The Works as she shares techniques to get your home organized.
Suzanna is a professional organizer filled with purpose and passion. After years of work as a business manager, CFO and Professional Organizer, she created A Space That Works Professional Organizing. Although she has always held positions that required high organizational skills – she was not born organized. Proof positive that if you truly work at it, and with the right tricks, anyone can become more organized!
Throughout her young adult life, Suzanna struggled with organization. Through studies, trainings and research she learned how a “clutter-bug” who never seemed to have enough time or energy for anything can become happy, productive and at peace. That is what drives her – to help others overcome the same obstacles she had to fight so hard with. By sharing what she has learned and the resources she has found Suzanna loves her time with each client. Prior to starting her business Suzanna trained in organizing for disabilities and ADD/ADHD. She also worked with special needs children as Assistant Teacher in the Autism and Special Education class in both an elementary and high school. She specializes in organizing for those suffering from depression, ADD/ADHD, hoarding, and other special circumstances and works with her clients to counter the negative impacts of these disorders and create good organizational habits.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they tackle a topic that is gaining more and more traction in the small and large business market place. Why is mediation important, how do you start and does it really help. Studies show that taking just a few minutes a day to reflect can have long lasting results for your health and business. Tune in for this dynamic discussion, you won’t want to miss!
Today’s show is a short overview of 321SetAppointments.com’s Business Development Sessions…also referred to as BDS.
What is BDS?
Simplified, BDS is a combination business development, sales training and virtual marketing system to help companies maximize profits by: improving sales processes, finding new clients and offering short-term funding, if necessary.
BDS is the closest set of solutions business owners can access AFFORDABILITY to ensure they are focusing on the top core competencies that ensure success and profitability. Every business should be concerned if they continually want to reach or surpass sales revenue goals.
Let’s cover the three BDS areas: business development, sales training and virtual marketing:
Business development, in short, means helping your company stay tuned in to business issues and concerns to stay at the top of your game.
Sales training is available to your company’s sales staff to help them consistently find new customers. If you don’t have a formal sales training program, growing your business could be at great risk
Virtual marketing support
Virtual marketing is a powerful, affordable sales platform where you can outsource lead generation, prospecting and appointment setting to 321SetAppointments.com.
BDS is available to Dentists, I.T. Firms, CPAs, Hair Salons/Stylists, LASIK Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgeons, Brokers/Realtors, Insurance Agents, Automotive shop owners and most traditional business owners in the US, Canada and soon, Latin America.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- The Humble Grapes - Producer David Kaufman and vocalist Brie Capone, the dynamic duo making waves in the NYC indie circuit, discuss their new singles “Young and Alive” and “Brooklyn Bridge”, as well as their upcoming new EP.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun - Executive Director Lance Laber discussing upcoming new exhibits at this historic national landmark in Tucson, Arizona that features the work of famous southwestern artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Organizing – Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ shares tips on organizing the master bedroom. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest ‘Rightsize! Right Now!’
- Micha Schellhaas, guitarist virtuoso discusses his new full-length album 'Double Take', that features Supertramp guitar legend Carl Verheyen and drummer Chad Wackerman, who is best known for his work with Frank Zappa and Allan Holdsworth.
Failure. We all try to avoid it but sometimes it is our best teacher. Serial entrepreneur, info product marketer, speaker and coach, Heather Havenwood shares some of her best entrepreneurial lessons with us during our interview. She'll share some timeless entrepreneurial secrets that she has discovered and we'll explore the question: What is the number one thing that business owners do NOT do at the start of the creation?
When writing a business plan proposal, It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting up or if you’ve been in business for decades, as a business owner you should have a road map for your business in the form of a business plan.
In this episode we will discuss:
Why Business Planning is important
How to prepare a proposal
Components of a Proposal
Exactly WHEN and HOW do you delegate important tasks in your business? Its not just a matter of trust and confidence. Rather, it involves some interesting give and take on your part, as well as a willingness to understand who is best suited for a particular task--not merely who's presently available to take it on. Join Steve, Bill and Rick to explore these helpful alternatives for growing a healthy business.
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Rick Moscoso – Captivate365.com
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they discuss a topic that sometimes can fall on deaf ears. Can love exist in the market place and how does one go about that. The truth is that there are many types of love and we believe that it can co-exist.
Ken Blanchard and Colleen Barrett the former CEO or Southwest Airlines talked about how to create real success in their book “Lead with LUV. This will be a must hear conversation and we encourage you to join us! Call in to (347) 677-1965
On February 10, my guest will be Michael Chaly. A veteran of the United States Navy, and a former analyst with the Department of Justice, Michael has over 20 years of business continuity, threat analysis, and crisis management experience. Michael has an MPA in Emergency & Disaster Management (Pi Alpha Alpha), and an MA in Military History, specializing in low-intensity conflicts. He has earned several industry certifications, including a BS-25999 from the Business Continuity Institute and an Emergency and Crisis Management certification from the Israeli Military Industries Academy for Security and Anti-Terror Training. He has professional experience with both large and small consulting firms focusing on business continuity and crisis management engagements across a range of industries at all levels of service.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, shares tips and exercises to build stronger family relationships. Bobbi is the author of numerous books on education, and co-authored the new book ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ explains how to use the last week of the year to get organized for 2016. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest Rightsize! Right Now!’
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Raising A Remnant (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (2 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- Jesus Christ is our Covering (0 chatters)