SORT BY Relevancy
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they tackle a topic that is gaining more and more traction in the small and large business market place. Why is mediation important, how do you start and does it really help. Studies show that taking just a few minutes a day to reflect can have long lasting results for your health and business. Tune in for this dynamic discussion, you won’t want to miss!
Failure. We all try to avoid it but sometimes it is our best teacher. Serial entrepreneur, info product marketer, speaker and coach, Heather Havenwood shares some of her best entrepreneurial lessons with us during our interview. She'll share some timeless entrepreneurial secrets that she has discovered and we'll explore the question: What is the number one thing that business owners do NOT do at the start of the creation?
When writing a business plan proposal, It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting up or if you’ve been in business for decades, as a business owner you should have a road map for your business in the form of a business plan.
In this episode we will discuss:
Why Business Planning is important
How to prepare a proposal
Components of a Proposal
Exactly WHEN and HOW do you delegate important tasks in your business? Its not just a matter of trust and confidence. Rather, it involves some interesting give and take on your part, as well as a willingness to understand who is best suited for a particular task--not merely who's presently available to take it on. Join Steve, Bill and Rick to explore these helpful alternatives for growing a healthy business.
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Rick Moscoso – Captivate365.com
Women how a difficult time finding balance between their busy lives with family, business, careers and having time for needs. Most women take a back seat to their the other priorities which causes a lot of stress in our day-to-day lives. This episode will discuss ways to handle everyday stressful situations and will change your mindset so that you view the stress in a positive way instead of a negative one. Stress is the number one factor with heart disease, and heart disease is the number one factor leading to women's death.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (29 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (9 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (6 chatters)
- Charles Mattocks (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Derek Felix (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Vindication (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- TableTalk with Tosh (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)