SORT BY Relevancy
Courtesy, my friend, is kindness which not only boosts your reputation, it literally boosts your own stock - (stock people take of you and that they hold in your company.) Host Bart Jackson invites the reigning guru of business etiquette, Ms. Mary Mitchell, noted author, columnist and international consultant, to show how to conduct yourself and your business most personally - and most beneficially. What are the most beneficial procedures for using the smartphone - making texts - sending e-mails - and dealing with all the new communication methods? In those many personal face-to-face communications, what are the most polite and effective words & methods of behavior? If you are a person of good character, tune in find the best ways of letting folks see your optimum side.
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
Barbara Pachter is a leader in the business etiquette field, with over 20 years’ experience as a trainer and coach. Her first book The Prentice Hall Complete Business Etiquette Handbook in 1995 helped set the standard for the field, and her most recent book The Essentials of Business Etiquette continues to establish etiquette guidelines for the ever-changing workplace. She has given more than 2,100 presentations throughout the world, including the first-ever seminar for businesswomen in Kuwait. Her clients include Bayer, Campbell Soup, Chrysler, Con Edison, Microsoft, Princeton University and Wawa.
Barbara joins The Best Ever You Show to discuss her new book. The Essentials of Business Etiquette; How to Greet, Eat, and Tweet Your Way to Success
Pachter is also adjunct faculty in the School of Business, Rutgers University. (www.pachter.com)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (65 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (0 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (0 chatters)