SORT BY Relevancy
My guest today is Logan Wilkes, President of Corporate Alliance, a shared workspace in the UTC area. Corporate Alliance is holding b the Women in Business Summit on July 31st at the Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa.
This one day event is specifically designed to inspire, connect and motivate working women in the San Diego.
There is no such thing as a big business or a small business when you're thinking to take it to the next level. Nonetheless, you still need to undergo serious researching and planning in order to point out ideal tools to use. Your first objective is definitely to create awareness that your products and services exist. But how can you do that? Learn about this and more when you join June Evans, program director for training and education for the Center for Minority Business Development and Robin Blessett a business development manager for Learning Everywhere.
My guest will be Michael Wolff, a Principal in Marketing at the accounting and advisory firm of EisnerAmper.
Michael has an extensive background in management consulting, organizational effectiveness, personal development, motivation and creativity. He spent five years as President of InteleTravel International, an organization he co-founded, where he capitalized on his knowledge of travel industry management and organizational effectiveness to create a revolutionary travel agency concept providing a totally new distribution channel for travel. Previously, he was President of Productivity and Profit Improvement Associates, an international organization of training and performance management consultants. He has been a Partner and Associate National Director of Client Services for Touche Ross & Co., and Retail Industry Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager for Control Data Corporation, holding a similar position with the IBM Service Bureau Company. As a proven leader and positive role model, he has designed and implemented many of the soft skill training and development programs within EisnerAmper University as well as customizing them for clients. Michael received his B.A. from New York University and has completed advanced programs in organization effectiveness at Harvard University. He serves on the International Business Development Committee of PKF International.
Sales cycles vary from industry to industry but all businesses face the challenge of creating a steady stream of leads so that revenues consistently flow. But the Bottom line is that clients come and go. So, how do we become masters of business development? By asking those who do it best!
Join us today for Women Leading the Way Radio as Deanna Potter, your host of Sassy Sales & Business Development, interviews Jessica Yaffa, Director of Community Education for Practical Recovery. Jessica will share with us her experience, techniques, and philosophy on how she generates leads, the challenges she faces, and how cultivating relationships in business has helped her to build her professional success.
Bill Jeffries and John Singer, hosts of Professional Development Straegies launch the radio series with an introduction to Career Transition, Development and Advancement.
in Self Help
JUST... ASK THE DOC! JOIN the 7-DAY ENTREPRENEURSHIP CHALLENGE March 12th - March 19th! CALL in to get the ANSWERS you NEED to MOVE FORWARD!
YOU can call in to ASK the DOC ANYTHING regarding the following subjects:
* Credit & Business Development: Tips on How to get your Personal and Business Credit in tip top Shape! Plus...learn all that you need on how to take your Dream from VISION to FRUITION!
* How to Become a Successful Radio Talk Show Host & Producer: Learn how to do it ALL: Programming, Marketing, Production, Development, Speaking and MORE! Local, Syndicated, or Socially Global… YOUR CHOICE!
* How to Become a Successful Author and Publisher:
Idea- ->Book - -> Publishing- -> Distribution - - > Marketing - - > Branding! The do's and don'ts when creating your book title or in marketing...and MORE!
* Or, It's your business...your question...JUST ASK and get the Answer or Clarity of your next step. NO EXCUSES!
Did we say that we have RESOURCES GALORE?!
CALL OUR OFFICE @ http:// bountifulgroup.com or CALL 718-766-4227
Join Host Live Chats
- superdaveshow (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Communities Network (2 chatters)
- Conversations In Care (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)