SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Far too many times, too many people for many reasons look for short cuts to get where they want to go. If we were driving and selecting a route that saved time and expenses- that short cut would be a good thing. We all seen people in their relationships and business try to take short cuts and wind up with more trouble than they could of imagined.
We are in a time when it is vital for entrepreneurs and small business to lead the way into better economic results, just as they have done historically after the financial ebb we’ve experienced.
In both relationships and business following a proven plan of success is vital to your long-term success. The causality rate of those without a plan is staggering and should be proof enough to seek out support in the way of a coach or mastermind.
Creating your business in consciousness model will set up apart of any other business that may offer similar offerings. All things being equal people will do business with and refer business to those people they know –like and trust.
In a world that serves us thousands of impressions daily and potential clients have countless choices of where to invest/spend their money. Your business must stand head and shoulders above the others.
The Keys to Building a Conscious Business will be share
Join Kevin Hunter, David Ford, Jeff O'Brien, and Allyson Lindstrom on The Business Forum Show. Airing weekly, Monday thru Friday at 6pm,
How big a role does building relationships play in business? Some say it's everything, others say it doesn't matter. Both are a bit wrong. Relationships are huge, but they will only last if you have the processes and systems in place to create value that makes the relationship last. At some point, every customer or contact you make in business will leave if you don't give them a reason to stay or if you fail to show them they are important to you.
Have you discovered the keys to your success in business? Unfortunately, most business people haven't figured out what they need to do to increase their odds of success. This explains why 40% of the 1,000,000 people who start a business venture each year end of failing in the first 12 months. 80% end up failing before 5 years, and 96% never see a 10 year anniversary in business. Would you start a business if you knew your chances of success were only 4%?
Keys to Success in Business
1. Have Clear, Written, Goals and Objectives.
2. Have a solid Strategic Plan - the "How to accomplish your goals"
3. Step outside your Comfort Zone
4. Get an outside influence involved in your business.
The keys or steps outlined above sound simple, but establishing them and getting it right is not. Join us each week day as we talk about all the issues and challenges business people face, and how you can effectively implement and use the four keys to give you a 75-80% chance of success in anything you do.
Have questions or comments? Visit our website at www.thebusinessforumshow.com or call our studio at (763) 267-7260 today.
Set goals and dedicate time to engagement
In my experience, the trouble most businesses and brands have with proactively initiating conversations on social media is a perceived lack of time. It’s one more thing, and in some cases one more thing too many, to do on top of an already ambitious publication schedule, responding to comments and questions, and other marketing activity.
.1. Don’t waste time — yours or theirs
The main difference between social networking for business and social networking with your friends is that there is no time to waste. You are there to make connections and develop relationships that move you toward your business goals.
As social media expert and author Martha Giffen reminds us:
“Social media is all about engaging, but to be effective for your biz, it has to be treated as a marketing tool. And, it has to produce results. Otherwise, it’s just online chatting.” ~ Martha Giffen
2. Set goals for your business
You do have goals for your social media use, don’t you?
At the very least you should have some sort of goal around the number of meaningful connections you make each week. Setting measurable goals allows you to plan your social media time much more effectively.
So how do you build goodwill on a social media site?
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs,
Welcome to Business Black Belt Radio!
Each week I interview an investor, an expert in business development, financing, marketing or management, or an entrepreneur who offers some keen insights into building your business...
Dr. Ivan Misner is the Founder of BNI, the world’s largest business networking organization, founded in 1985. BNI now has over 6,600 chapters throughout every populated continent of the world. Last year, BNI generated 5.4 million referrals resulting in over $6.5 billion dollars worth of business for its members.
Dr. Misner’s Ph.D. is from the USC. He is a New York Times Bestselling author who has written 19 books -- his latest; Who’s In Your Room? He is a columnist for Entrepreneur.com and Fox Business News and has taught business management at several universities throughout the US.
Called the “Father of Modern Networking” by CNN and the “Networking Guru” by Entrepreneur magazine, Dr. Misner is considered to be one of the world’s leading experts on business networking.
He is the Senior Partner for the Referral Institute – a referral training company with trainers around the world. He was recently named “Humanitarian of the Year” by the Red Cross. In his spare time, he is an amateur magician and a black belt in karate.
Visibility, credibility => profitability
Starting a relationship in 2-10 minutes...
Not a prospect?
Engaging / disengaging...
Social media - Online vs. In-Person
30-second network speech?
Click to learn more about Ivan Misner
Click to learn more about JIAN Business Software & Templates
3 Simple Ways to Build High Visibility, Credibility and Profitability Fast!No matter what kind of business you’re in, at the end of the day it all comes down to the relationships you’re building and nurturing. But are you building your relationships in a way that brings you the kind of results you really want?If you’ve been struggling to get your business off the ground – or at your wits end trying to figure a way to breakthrough that profit plateau that has you feeling stuck - then be sure to join me as I talk with Paige Stapleton, Director of Client Development and Lead Coach at Suzanne Evans Coaching, LLC.
Today Mary and Janice are discussing important aspects to building better relationships including our self relationship. It is time to be who we really are on the soul level and share this in every relationship again including the one with self. Our topics are very personal and touch on things that either we both or one of us have felt recently. Each week we have special guests and/or take callers and answer questions. It is all about our spiritual growth/soul level and the signs and guidance that we receive and how to recognize them. If you have suggestions, comments or questions feel free to contact Janice at email@example.com or Mary at MaryAnswersNow @ gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice: We are now on Stitcher! You can now listen to us from your mobile device on Stitcher! We look forward to meeting you there!
We are very pleased to introduce our new lower priced line of Ambassador of Peace as well as other energized Peace and Love Products at The_Peace_Zone
Thank you so much, we appreciate each and every one of you!
Peter Mingils and Chris Molinari discuss the topics related to building a home based busness.
If you are new, or just looking, or confused,
Peter and Chris will help you get beyond the hype and overpromotion.
Join us LIVE weekly on Friday @ 5:00PM Eastern
Peter owns NetworkLeads http://www.networkleads.com
Chris has been training people for many years.
http://www.buildingfortunes.com is an affiliate program and much more
For previous Building Fortunes Radio Shows, go to:
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
Inspirational Coach & Author Jim Johnson and
My guest this Wednesday is Coach Jim Johnson, author of the bestselling book, "A Coach And A Miracle". On Feb. 15, 2006, Coach Johnson made the kindhearted gesture of inserting his autistic manager, Jason McElwain, now known to the world as J-Mac into Greece Athena High School’s final home game, which the Trojans won 79-43. J-Mac scored 20 points in just over four minutes, including six three-point baskets, to become an instant national celebrity. Coach Johnson, also, was featured in major news outlets around the country.
Coach Johnson has made a number of radio and television appearances, including the Oprah Winfrey and Jim Rome shows. In 2006 he met President George W. Bush, Governor George Pataki, and Senator Hillary Clinton, to name just a few luminaries. The Athena team was also paid a visit at school by NBA legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson. J-Mac’s magic moment won the ESPY for “Best Sports Moment” at the ESPN awards show later that year.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Don’t miss this show!
Thanks for tuning into Part 2 of the episode entitled, " Building Trust & Respect Within Relationships, Exclusive Relationships, S-E-X" .
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
Come And Learn How To Reach Your SUMMIT!
My guest this Wednesday is Scott Addis, Thought-Leader and author of the book, “Summit: Reach Your Peak and Elevate Your Customers' Experience.” Here’s more about Scott:
Scott started his award-winning company, The Addis Group, in 1990. Now a juggernaut in the industry, it has more than 1,700 clients, total premiums in excess of $180,000,000, and revenues of over $16,000,000. Scott was named "Entrepreneur of the Year" finalist by Inc. magazine and one of the "25 Most Innovative Agents in America" by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. Scott founded the Beyond Insurance® Global Network, the 4th largest insurance network in the U.S.; created the Certified Risk Architect® designation and Reach Your Peak™ producer model; and serves as president of Beyond Insurance®, a coaching and training organization. He recently launched the Risk Revolution to put an end to commoditization in the insurance industry.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Come And Learn How To Reach Your SUMMIT!
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
Get Ready To S.O.A.R.!
My guest this Tuesday is Mali Phonpadith, author, speaker, CEO/Founder of the SOAR Community Network and the Executive Producer of Tea with Mali TV. She consults with entrepreneurs and visionaries to help them S.O.A.R. (See, Own, Articulate, Release) with their unique message and mission by implementing emotional marketing and social media strategies. Here’s more about Mali:
Mali has inspired and transformed many lives through her speaking, S.O.A.R. retreats and workshops. She focuses her topics and programs on helping countless leaders and professionals uncover and rediscover their greatest gifts, talents and passions during and after challenging times.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Are you ready to S.O.A.R.!?
Gary Loper is a life and business Coach, twitter expert, radio show host, speaker & author. Gary has helped countless thousands of people master the business of life by building better relationships.
Gary has a strong background in marketing, sales, and social media. Since times have changed, no longer are customers being wooed by commercials and pitches, they are looking for enduring relationships with the companies they do business with.
Gary helps business owners build a balance of engagement and content that will have their potential clients magnetized to them, and attract new customers and referrals with ease; making business and life more fun and profitable.
To find out more about Gary and his work go to: www.garyloper.com
Gary's upcoming Twitter class:"Twitterverse Flight School: Level 1" http://bit.ly/1dDUNBb
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- SportsBuzzRadio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)