SORT BY Relevancy
Kim Page Gluckie
Blogging for Business
Kim Page Gluckie is a small business marketing expert and blogger. She will share the small business scoop on why having a business blog matters so much right now!
Learn how blogging will revolutionize your entire brand and business outlook!
Become a Member today
and download our FREE Magazine
Why would you want to blog? In this episode you'll discover the 5 keys to a successful blog.
Let's start by examining the different marketing strategies we can employ to get the word out about our businesses. We have the traditional and the new media marketing strategies. What are they and why do they work?
I'll examine target personas and how to create posts that highlight a mix of content including how to write great posts. I'll highlight some of the components of content and how is it structured.
What about sustaining your blog and spreading the word? We'll explore that too. I'll share what an editorial calendar is and why you would want to use one. We'll identify different types of posts and how some of those will give you and your content more visibility.
Leverage your content in 4 different ways and discover what metrics to look for and what they tell you.
**Rebroadcast of a favorite Entrepreneurial Women Radio show** - Join author and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares practical tips for developing the "go-to" blog that your target market will want to regularly read, enjoy and recommend to their friends. If you already have an established blog or are brand new to blogging, you'll want to listen to this broadcast with pen and paper as Sharon shares favorite blogging tips. Sharon shows you how to do business successfully!
Sharon has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
Read Sharon's Goal Achieving Blog - http://21daystolivingyourdreams.com
Read Sharon's Business Building Blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Focus on Albany Capital District Business talks with Danielle Barre Klahr about her EBook Blogging for Business
When I first started blogging in 2005, no one in the North San Diego Business community knew what a blog was. They laughed every time I mentioned "blogging." That's how North San Diego Business came about, as a way to educate the business community on blogging. So, are you blogging yet? No? Maybe it's time to start thinking about it.
In this episode we'll talke about the origins of blogging, what motivates people to start blogging as well as blogging your passion. You'll also discover how to research topics that are in demand. You might was well give them what they are looking for, right? Lastly, we'll cover keyword research.
As search engine maven Google implements its latest algorithms, a massive ripple of concern permeates across the internet marketing landscape. Just recently, Google generated a new wake relative to SEO and blogging. In fact, Google just rolled out the latest update to its Penguin algorithm. Now bloggers are left wondering why their search engine rankings have taken a nose dive. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Musician, shaman, and author Francis Rico Hayhurst combines ancient and modern shamanic wisdom with a irrepressible advocacy for having fun and enjoying life – assisting his clients, students and fellow adventurers in awakening to the gift of their lives. He will be sharing his experience with collaboration in the music business and how it is indeed possible for all to prosper and thrive. Join us for this enlightening and inspiring show
- Eric Galko (@OptimumScouting)
- Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher)
- Happy Trails!
- One.Cool.Customer (@OCC44)
- Cowboy Draft Strategy Discussion
- Happy Trails!
- Matt Waldman (@MattWaldman)
- Keith Mullins (@KeithDeuces)
- Happy Trails!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)