SORT BY Relevancy
John Klima talks about the '57 Milwaukee Braves who shocked the New York Yankees in his new book "Bushville Wins." Former WFAN host Sid Rosenberg celebrates the station's 25th anniversary and discusses his top moments. Bob Mantz Jr of the popular blog "Bob's Blitz" answers Twitter questions and talks about his first FAN experience.
On tonight's show, we talk about the Geico 500 today at Talladega SuperSpeedway. Brad Keselowski wins, and moves on in the chase. Dale Earnhardt, Jr, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch and Kasey Kahne all get eliminated after the race ended.
We'll discuss the race, our attaboys, and also break down the season and the days for the drivers who got eliminated from the chase, and also the ones who will move on in the chase as well, as we head to the Eliminator Round, with Martinsville, Texas and Phoenix.
Ryan Newman's number 31 car fails post race inspection after today's race. It's believed to be a 15 point penalty, which we won't know until Tuesday. We will see if this point penalty is signifcant enough to effect Newman's chase hopes.
Richard Petty Motorsports is moving their race shop. The team is currently housed across the street from Roush Fenway Racing, and now will be moving to a facility that is closer to Team Penske, not Roush Fenway Racing. Rumors have the team aligning with Penske. We'll talk about the significance of this move as well.
Dominic Aragon, from TheRacingExperts.com will join the show, and give his opinion as well on these topics.
Packed show tonight, and we hope that you enjoy it.
Some might say the basis of relationships has evolved in a number of ways. Others may say that relationships have been the way they are since the beginning of time... In the current dating world people seek to fill two positions, main and side piece. It would appear that having more than one partner or love interest is customary. Although, there are still a few of you out there that view this type of behavoir as CHEATING. What exactly is cheating anyway if everyone is single right? Special guest Showtime Mr. Popular joins host Anah Mae once again this time to discuss infidelity in relationships. If you remember the last time these two got together (Sex Chronicles 101) then you'll definitely want to be live in the mischief for this episode of M.A.N. M.A.D.E. RADIO!
Follow host Anah Mae on Twitter and Instagram
Follow Showtime Mr. Popular on Twitter
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, & LOCAL ARTISTS can submit their music to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
‘The Brilliant Brit’ Lewis Hamilton, driver for Mercedes dominated the track in Sochi today, winning the inaugural race of the Formula One, Russian Grand Prix. In what can only be called a spectacular performance on the track, Lewis Hamilton clinched the Constructors Championship title for the Mercedes AMG F1 team giving them their first ever; win, of the title that honors the entire team.
Mercedes won 13 out of 16 races thus far, with three more remaining. Lewis Hamilton won 9 of the 13 for Mercedes. One does not have to be a fan to recognize Hamilton is a superior driver who has made a great contribution to the Mercedes team. As usual, the dignified and gracious Hamilton pointed out, the engineers, mechanics and workers in the factory and the garage were all part of what made his success on the track possible.
Starting in second and finishing second was Hamilton’s teammate, Nico Rosberg. He tried to overtake Hamilton on lap-1 but ran out of space and locked up. The error forced Rosberg to pit early for a tire change on lap 2. But when he got back out, he did a great job fighting his way from eleventh, to a second place finish, on the same set of tires. Rosberg has four wins under his belt and exclaim, “I’m looking forward to the last three races.”
Fans can always count on an impressive drive by Valtteri Bottas, with Williams-Martini. He landed third on the podium giving his team enough points to leapfrog over Ferrari. Bottas seemed satisfied with third after giving up second position to Rosberg, something his fans believe would not have happened had Bottas been more aggressive, in protecting his position.
Rounding out the top five were Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen, with McLaren. Sergio Perez with Sahara Force India scored a point for his team coming in tenth.
One thing your intrepid and always opinionated host on SevsDeadSerious has learned over the many years is that the biggest problem that Democrats and the left have that never seems to bother conservatives on the right is that liberals don't get off their ass to vote. More particularily those inclined to not vote skew twards minorities and the poor...those most affected by the draconian policies of the right. In Hong Kong, where recent protests have crippled the city, 97% of the population votes...In the US we are luck in a mid-term election to see 35% of eligible voters voting. Why are we worried about voter ID laws when most Americans won't get off their ass to vote...it makes NO sense. And don't worry with all the BS here and abroad, there will be plenty more for MOI' to enrapture the multitudes with.
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles; we discuss the Hollywood Casino 400 @ Kansas today. Joey Logano wins his 8th career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, advancing him through at least Phoenix, which is huge. 1 1/2 mile tracks have been Penske's bread and butter this season.
Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Brad Keselowski, and Kasey Kahne are all chase contenders who had
Goodyear brought a tire that drivers and analysts were complaining about. The cooler temperatures made 4 tires king, for added grip. We'll talk about the issues with the tire, and if it's the team's fault, or if it's Goodyear's problem.
Big days for some guys, who we said last week were locks to get eliminated. We'll talk about who's good, and who needs to run strong at Charlotte.
We'll look at points, and talk about our attaboys, some smaller teams were able to have good runs today.
Screen writer Sophia Stewart, better known as The Mother of the Matrix and author of the books "The Third Eye," AND "Matrix 4 The Evolution, Cracking the Codes", finally got her day in court on June 25, 2014, with damages In the billions. After eleven years of fighting in both the California (CV 03-2873-MMM (VBKx) and Utah (2:07cv00552-EFJ-DB) Federal Courts, she was finally able to enter the evidence proving she wrote and own the Matrix and Terminator Franchises. Stewart won the lawsuit Pro Se without an attorney. The Matrix which was released in 1999, starred actors Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne and Carrie Ann Moss was listed as one of the most successful box office hits in the history of the movie industry. M4 book is a conversion and explanation of both the Terminator and the Matrix franchises. To date, the billion dollar Matrix franchise has been sitting dormant for seven years since the last installment in 2003. The newly released published M4 book will finally address the questions that for years many fans have sought to have answered in the sequels of the Matrix.
Isn't it time we stop fearing the government? People give up their power when they ask government to protect them at every whim. Time to stop giving our government all the power. Don't you agree?
Changing minds every day of the week!
my last 2 wins silenced everyone literally. all you delusional scumbags from the mainstream have nothing to say not a fucking word. lets not forget i beat wilder IN THE RING . the 1st fight stands out alot more then the 2nd fight where wilder lost again by DQ . 1st fight he nearly flew out of the ring and to settle the score completely he doesnt wanna rematch , dejon daniels since when is getting punched in the head and body repeatedly with hooks and jabs winning a fight you people that think in your sick mind that dejon beat me have an illness a Boxer who knows he won would never attempt to choke an opponent he knows he got outboxed and lost and thats why he cheap shotted me id happily rematch and KO dejon cold out for the count anytime nuetral boxing ring boxing gym not team oc anywhere but there anytime Ill take my belt again and murder him in seconds that guy is not in my league my speed is like 1000 X his therefore im able to land that Power alot quicker then hes able to land his feather slaps
We are talking Derek Jeter as he wins his last home game in Yankee Stadium. Then the Giants handle the Redskins 45-14 in NFC East battle. As the MLB season ends we will get you ready for the playoffs and discuss the matchups. In CFB UCLA shows ASU that they are for real, plus other matchups. We will end with the top games in week 4 in the NFL and we will give you our predictions & fantasy stars to look for this week. Join us 6PM ET Call us at 718-664-9098 @RaeAndTayToday www.raeandtaytoday.com
66 Wins @ age 26. cant top that I am the Best Boxer In the World Hands Down
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)