SORT BY Relevancy
On Episode 36 of Well Rounded Corners, we welcome back Alison McDermott with the Fire Burn Doctor project. In the previous episode Alison couldn't make it, so in this one Alison will be with us LIVE, explaining how The Fire Burn Doctor has helped many burn victims accelerate healing and reduce pain.
Are you feeling tired, overworked, and disconnected to what once was your passion? Do you struggle to balance work life, family life, and your life? Join me as I discuss how you can overcome this challenge.
BROTHER PTAH PHILADELPHIA REVOLITIONARY BLACK DEVIL DELIVERANCE 2013 AND ELIZABETH ADAMS WILL TOUCH ON THE WHITE MAN IS PREPAREING TO BURN UP BLACK CHILDREN IN X 4 CAMPS WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY RADIO 2013
Cazador Radio presents "Men With No Lives" hosted by Western X creator Michael Flores and stuntman/actor Dan "Dice" Narciso, with Seth Gandrud on third mic. They're joined every week by a cavalcade of other guests. The show broadcasts live every Thursday at 12pm PST & Saturday at 5pm PST. You can catch the show at http://www.menwithnolives.com/This weeks featured artist is Bud Rogers
MINDSET EVOLUTION - ROCK BAND FROM ILLINOIS & MISSOURI...NEW ALBUM "BRAVE,BOLD,AND BROKEN" OUT LATE JUNE/EARLY JULY...SEE THEM JUNE 20TH W/ POP EVIL IN BLOOMINGTON,IL AT THE CASTLE THEATRE...NEW SINGLE "BURN IT DOWN" AVAILABLE NOW ON ITUNES...CHECK OUT MORE INFO & MUSIC @ www.facebook.com/mindsetevolution
Cosmic Vision News - 07JUN
LISTEN: http://bit.ly/15FqLv9 SUMMARY/LINKS: contact GoldenAgeOfGaia.com to request
1. Indigo Movement: Environmental protest by younger generations in Turkey becomes a country-wide movement for freedom from a government that does not represent them.
2. UK Bilder-babble: protests, hot-air, secrecy and cover-ups – nothing new in a day of a Bilderberg meeting.
3. NSA Exposed For Data-Mining From Social Media and Verizon.
4. ReThink 9/11: A Global Media Campaign For Information And Education.
5. World Scientists Call For An End To The GMO ‘Experiment’.
6. Pope Francis: Wasting Food Is Like Stealing From The Poor.
7. Direct Democracy Ireland: Significant Break in Legal Case Spells Trouble For Banks On Mortgage Securitization.
8. Brazil Forgive African Debt: Possible Strategic Alliance To Move More Countries Into Alignment With New Economic Model.
9. Two Small Canadian Communities Arguably Have Supported Disclosure Longer Than Any Other, At Least In North America.
10. Tech News: Update On New CVN Website – Launching Soon.
11. Seven Prescription Drugs And Their Natural Food Counterparts: Your Choice.
12. Cancer Industry Fraud: Explosive Documentary “Cut, Poison, Burn’.
13. Energies For June From Emmanuel Dagher
14. Final Words: Excerpts From Upcoming Book From Ivan Rados ‘The Truth’ – Finding Your Middle Point.
Ina Agwada, Get up , Get Fit radio show airs mornings from 5 am on blog talk radio. Ina Agwada hosts the show on a treadmill while working out with her listeners. Ina Agwad, Get up, Get Fit is a half hour of calorie burning, designed to rev you up, burn off calories. The show will motivate. Ina start with simple streches and movements while in bed, and gradually you will get out of bed and begin more rigorus excercises routine. Tune in to the Ina Agwada, Get up - Get fit show weekdays from 5 am on blogtalkradio.com or go to our website smilefoodsinc.com
Did you know that our stress is made worse by our eating habits, leading to a need for sugar- and caffeine fixes?
In this interview, Dr Alison will show us where the media has misled us about food, leading to our current society where we are overfed, yet undernourished.
Dr Alison Grimston is an inspirational holistic doctor who empowers women in business and the professions to manage their stress and their energy levels in a way that allows them to live life on their terms.
Having experienced burnout herself in 2004 as a full time doctor and business woman with two young children, she was shocked to realise how powerless she felt in supporting herself, her peers and her patients as they in turn went through the enormous levels of chronic stress that so many of us seem to accept as the norm these days.
Using her own experience combined with her talent for analysing evidence, Alison has created the Vitality System which helps business and professional women and entrepreneurs to stop burnout in its tracks.
Learn how you can make even the subtlest changes in your eating habits, to make a difference in your stress levels.
For more information about Dr Alison Grimston and more tips and info on avoiding stress and burn out, go to www.DrAlisonGrimston.com
Set a reminder at the top of the screen, and calendar it in!