SORT BY Relevancy
Gerrymandering has made a mockery of the democratic process throughout the US. Engineering districts to benefit one party or the other has been raised to a fine art, making most of them safe for incumbents. Current members of Congress have over a 90% chance of being re-elected. Those who call to "throw all the bums out" generally seem to feel that their bums are the exception to the rule, not making the connection to why Congress as a whole has a 9% approval rating.
With the stunning defeat of House Speaker Eric Cantor by a candidate who spent little over 5% of what he did, it is evident that unified action by disaffected voters can affect elections. Citizens of Virginia's District 7 have shown both conservatives and liberals that they do not have to settle for the choices of the establishment in the Duopoly parties. The key to turning this apparent anomoly into a trend will be to get self-identified liberals and conservatives to agree on issues that they can unite on and use them to elect candidates who will represent the People and not special interests.
Poltical analyst Karl Eysenbach joins us once again to talk about how some activists are organizing in Eugene, Oregon to challenge the lock that party flacks have on the Board of County Commissioners. Their success in the recent elections holds lessons for everyone who wants to end corporate control at all levels of government, end the gridlock in Washington and Take Back America for the People.
This show was rebroadcast on June 21 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to educate the American public on true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Know the truth and the truth will set us free.
Welcome to an all new episode of Point Blank with Fleeger and Briggs. Join us as we take a look at all of the pressing news of the week including Justin Beiber, unlawful kindness, the death of our democracy, and more absurd public school judgment. Also, we talk continued NCAA stupidity, give a Casey Kasem update, and get introduced to Sandy Hook Truthers....Annie, grab your gun!
in Self Help
04/28/2014 @ 8pm EST
We going to have serious talk with Black Mothers raisings sons by themselves. How they end up will be entirely up to you. After this program you will be to determine if you are preparing your son for manhood or mediocrity.It's up to you.
Conservative talk show with Republican rascal and raconteur, syndicated columnist Thomas Purcell.
Political issues of the day discussed along with posted topic.
Uncensored, unfiltered opinions and phone calls from listeners. 60 minute open talk show simulcast on Youtube and Google +.
WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL POLITICS
Kristoff St. John made his television debut at age seven in the sitcom series “That’s My Mama.” Now, 33 years later, he is one of the stars on CBS-TV’s “The Young and The Restless,” the number one rated drama for the past 17 years on daytime television, playing the popular character of Neil Winters. Is it just a coincidence that Kristoff has been starring on Y and R for 16 years?
Kristoff is no stranger to the CBS network, having starred in the series “Charlie and Company,” with Flip Wilson, Gladys Knight, and Della Reese. He was also a series regular on CBS’ “The Bad News Bears.” Kristoff also starred in the Spelling series,“The San Pedro Beach Bums.”
Niyoki began performing at age five with her piano-playing mother, father, brother, and older sister in the White Family and remained with the group through high school. Her two younger sisters later joined the group which recorded five albums, and toured the Midwest and Southeast on weekends and during the summer.
WARNING: SALTY LANGUAGE!
AUDIO IS DELAYED 2-3 MINUTES AT BEGINNING OF PROGRAM DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM!
Acclaimed recently by President of Friends of the Oglala Lakota, Brocket 99 is the name of an underground comedy audio tape that parodies aboriginal people in Canada and the name of two documentary films about the tape (one produced in 2005, and the other in production).
The world's most controversial Radio Parody. We donate a % of every audio product to 1st Nations & Native American Causes.
The parody played on numerous aboriginal stereotypes and has been characterized as racist. The tape included names of real people, stores and towns and is an "international underground phenomenon"
The tape was created in 1986 by radio DJs in Lethbridge, Alberta, purportedly inspired by a clip of a parody of gay men running a radio station called "AIDS Radio".The "Brocket 99" tape was never made to be marketed and was meant as a parody.
Brocket 99 Part 2 was recorded in 1986 but was released in 1989
The premise of the tape was a fictitious radio station broadcasting from Brocket, Alberta, on the Northern Peigan reserve (a real reservation 70 km west of Lethbridge), hosted by a character named "Ernie Scar". It stereotypes natives as drunken bums, welfare recipients and drug addicts and uses pejorative terms to describe native men as "bucks" and native women as "squaws". Songs played on the tape included complete versions of multiple hits by artists such as AC/DC and Dwight Yoakam, often in a row. Between the songs and the DJ segments are fake ads for real products such as Dr. Scholl's foot powder and Lysol spray.
Do you watch docs? Great material in someone else's pain and misery.
Is there a family or community of people who talk like the voicebox?
Do they all wear crooked ski masks or bandannas?
Meth always makes white people look like toothless wicked witches, or dried apples.
And not to clown people who's teeth fall out naturally due to genetics...I'm talking about the people who smoke them out.
Hobos and bums make hundreds a day begging for drug money. SO...those of you who are against drugs, but pity the poor and give them money, YOU are keeping the drug trade flowing.
Why do police on tv talk like athletes being interviewed after a game?
Watch those people asking money for gas...they have enough gas to get to their dope dealer.
Gee, are you against guns and seem to compare gun lovers with small penises? What is your fetish with anti-guns and small penises?
Women shoot heron into their boobs too.
Is that plane still missing or has the media glorified ANOTHER nut job with a stolen firearm, that had just finished shooting at people in a gun-free, gun-strict state/city/zone?
Once again, folks are jumping onto bandwagons without waiting for all the facts to come out. The same people who complain about MSM and their penchant for not telling the whole truth are willingly running to one of the two Bergdahl Bandwagons. Meanwhile, the EPA is coming out with new regulations on carbon emissions and water usage, our local city councils and board of commissioners' are struggling with budgets, AND radio talk show hosts who have run for office in the past are kissing bums lefts and right. What has happened to telling it like it is? What has happened to the principles of honesty and integrity? Make sure to tune in for what is sure to be another episode full of controversial statements and holding EVERYONE, from the TEA Party groups to elected officials, accountable. Of course, we'll have some awesome music by Liberty minded artists to take the sting out and keep us upbeat and positive. See you there!
A program for holding elected officials accountable regardless of party, and vetting candidates so that voters make a more informed decision at the polls.
Taking Back America. So What's The Answer?
Here's a few suggestions that have been kicked around lately :
1) Constitution Convention aka Conference of States
2) Common Law Grand Juries
3) Committees of Safety
4) Constitution Amendments, State/Federal
5) Protests ie: Operation American Spring May 16 in DC
6) Vote The Bums Out
7) Civil Disobedience
8) What's Worth Taking Back?
9) None of the Above
Let's talk about it
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (90 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (63 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (44 chatters)
- NTEB (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)