SORT BY Relevancy
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
What do you think when you hear "social media"? Are you concerned that you lose your privacy if you try to develop authentic relationships using social media?
On Monday, Oct. 13, noon PT/3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. UK, Purpose Talk Radio host Cindy Freeman will discuss some of basics of social media, especially Facebook as they pertain to building relationships. Some of the do's and don'ts of setting up a profile or a page, interacting in groups and determining privacy settings will be discussed. Please call in with your questions or comments.
Cindy has used social media to build several authentic relationships, including as guests on Purpose Talk Radio and in here other areas of business. Cindy is a writer, editor/proofreader, photographer, Facebook coach/consultant and sign language interpreting student.
For more of our guest's background, visit Purpose Talk Radio.
Each Monday at 12 noon PST/3 pm EST/8 pm UK, our host, Cindy Freeman, and her guests bring insights and ideas to help you grow in your Soul path. Cindy's guests are from a variety of professionn, are experts on living their life with a purpose and are willing to share with listeners how they got there and how others might benefit from their experience. Join Cindy on Mondays live or archived to explore this area. Check out more information at Purpose Talk Radio and join the conversations on Facebook at Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
Making the most of our social media campaigns is paramount relative to brand awareness, building upon healthy and safe relationship, and ultimately increasing market share and generating higher profits. As with any business endeavor, we must adhere to a regimen of proper etiquette, ethics, and social benefit. In order to fortify your social media encounters, you must first identify and act upon specific social media rules and standards. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (114 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pundit Press (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WXOBB (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (0 chatters)