SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Today our guest is my new book: New York City Budget Weddings, Elegant and Affordable. It is just a couple of weeks away from being published and I thought that I’d go through and give you a peek perusal or sneak peek or overview of the book B4 it comes out.
Also, have some exciting news of another author's book that is already out.
Hysteria over the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus is surpassing the previous hysteria over what use to be considered a death sentence, the AIDS virus. Today's disease control experts appear unsure how the Ebola virus spreads: is it through contact with body fluids, like AIDS? Or is it airborne? Can it be transmitted by insects, such as flies or mosquitoes? How effective are these "experimental drugs" being used to treat certain patients? Will people without health insurance who contact Ebola be left to suffer and die? And the big question: is this a deliberately manufactured disease for the purpose of "population control" on the African continent
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, October 22, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT).
Last week we talked about how to use company culture to attract candidates, and this week we’re going to talk about engagement and the culture control panel.
Culture is increasingly a legitimate business concern in the world of work, and that means methods for measuring and managing it are more critical than ever before.
The problem is, when businesses scale at any speed, operational concerns often take priority over people concerns. When left unchecked, rapid growth “grooms” disengaged workers and then the problems mount when leaders realize how difficult it is to hire and retain top talent.
And by the way, high-performers can smell a poorly managed culture from a mile away. Add to that the fact that employee tenure continues to shrink and the prospect of building a strong, sustainable culture grows even more grim.
This week’s guest will share five important points of culture that all businesses from startups to blue chips can use to build employee engagement and improve retention — and extra profit — from day one.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-creators and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn how to measure culture via engagement with this week’s guest: Josh Levine, Director of Strategy and Founder at Great Monday and Co-Founder of CultureLab.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: Dice, RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, SAP/SuccessFactors, IBM Smarter Workforce, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Fisher Vista and HRmarketer Insight.
If you are like me you want to be green and healthy, but you also don't want pests overrunning your household! While terms like natural, organic, non-toxic, or "green" products are thrown around commonly in the pest control industry, many pest control tactics are anything but green!
Join me as I interview Stephen Tvedten, author and acclaimed integrated pest management (IPM) expert as we chat about the safe alternatives to chemical poisons, and how to reduce contaminations to ourselves and the environment
Stephen is the author of "The Best Pest Control 2"a manual for enzyme-based compounds suited for the environmentally conscious person.
Tonight's Show Will Continue Our Discussion On The Lust Of The Spirit. The Lust We Are Looking Into Tonight Is The Lust For Control...Namely The Lust For Control In A Relationship. We Will Discuss Whether Or Not Black Women Are Single And Ruin Their Relationships By Lusting To Be In Control?? What Can We Do About This?? How Should We Carry Ourselves In Public With Our Relationships?
For the past month, the 24/7 corporate media has worked to keep the masses of people in the United States in a constant state of panic and disorientation concerning world affairs, be it ISIS, Ebola, Russia, Syria, Irag, Israel, and many other issues. What is real and what is exaggerated from isolated incidents into major events? Why is this happening? Is the mass psychology being shaped to divert attention from much bigger events to come?
Why are major military forces and hardware being lodged in major urban centers under control of the 'poliice power?" Is a major domestic coup in the making as happened during the period of the Cuban crisis of the early 1960s?
We can only speculate, but much evidence is being hidden in plain sight. We are in a period such as existed just before World War I. Tensions among the major imperialist powers are rising and steps are being taken by various countries to get rid of the dollar as the world reserve currency. Are we on the verge of a major depression or is all this being manufactured in a studio and broadcast as real when it is a staged fantasy?
Will the military draft be reinstated? Why are we being told that unemployment is 5 1/2 percent when one out of four workers is unemployed in the prime working group of ages 25-55? When will the lies stop?
What will happen after the mid-term elections? We have many questions and few answers.
Join us on CrossFire Radio on tuesday 14th October 2014 as we host Trevor Simumba to discuss the zambian budget.
Trevor Simumba is an International business consultant with 18+ years of progressive experience in delivering strategic international business advisory services across Africa. He holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Finance and a BA degree in Economics and International Relations. He also holds high level post graduate certificates from Harvard University and the World Bank Institute. He is a recognised international trade expert and has worked in over 30 countries within Africa as a Senior Adviser and Consultant to both public and private sector organisations. He is a senior member of the Economics Association of Zambia, Chartered Management Institute of the UK and the American Economics Association. Mr. Simumba is a regular contributor to various media on key political and economic issues affecting Africa. He is currently serving as a technical adviser to the Govt of Sierra Leone
On this edition of the Cruz Control podcast, host Randy Cruz chats with actor, comedian and director Michael Rapaport to discuss his latest documentary film, "When The Garden Was Eden", which airs Tuesday, October 21 on ESPN as part of their 30 for 30 series.
Twitter: @cruzr83 @michaelrapaport
in Self Help
Welcome Jeanne Ann Karfo a Licensed Massage Therapist, Ordained Minister, and her recent completion of Patient Care Technician and Certified Nurse Aide twith emphasis in caring linked back to her LMT business. We'll talk to her about wedding stress release through through these various modalities. What you can do now and why it can and should be continued through your marriage.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)