SORT BY Relevancy
Hey Chatters! Everyone has something on their bucket list. An exotic trip, a sky diving adventure, getting married. Anything that someone pretty much sets a goal to do before they die, winds up on the bucket list. What are some things you have on your bucket list?
Tune in at 9:30 tonight and check out what your Unwind@9 hosts have to say about their bucket lists.
How often do you say Someday I will go...? Or do you have a Bucket List of places you would like to visit? Do you have both someday and bucket lists vacations? Why should we even care about them? On today's show we talk about the someday and bucket list vacations and what we can do to make them happen.
Brief Audio reflection on Matthew 5:13-20. "The Bucket List." The Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany, Year A.
A few years back Hollywood discovered a sure-fire formula for a big box-office payoff: Caste a couple of aging mega-stars as seniors who put together a “do-before-you-die” list of outrageous escapades. Then have them carry-on like out-of-control adolescents… while they drain the bottomless well of old-age jokes. The premise is valid if you view this life as all there is. In that light, I suppose, it makes perfect sense to put together your own “bucket-list” and live it up while you can. Get it all in. Get it all done… next stop, oblivion. But God doesn’t see it that way.
He’s got his own list for us. We are here for a purpose – his purpose. We are God’s beloved… here to return his love in this world and be happy with him in the next. We are only visitors here, just briefly passing through, following Jesus on our way home to the Father.
The reason Christians don’t have a bucket-list is because we don’t kick the bucket. Rather, we have a to-do list of God’s purposes and God’s gifts. We never check them off. We just keep sharing them all the way home.
Everyone has a bucket list and Alaska is usually one of those destinations at the top of the list. On this show we will have Jeannie Robertson from Holland America Cruises on the show. Jeannie is not only a business development manager who helps agents sell cruises, she and her husband worked as entertainers on Holland out of Alaska for over 20 years. If anyone knows Alaska, it's Jeannie.
Listen in as she describes with such enthusiasm the call of the wild. You will be drawn into her passion about this magnificent and majestic destination that is part of the United States.
We'll discuss our group opportunity this coming June to visit Alaska. We'll talk about what makes Holland America different.
We'll discuss theme or activity cruises, like comedy and music.
We'll discuss additional fall deals.
Of course we'll discuss travel news, travel trends and Shellda's Fun Facts.
Join us as we explore Alaska on It's Travel Time with Karen
Bucket list or is it more of an adventure...
Where do you see yourself in a year, 2 years, 5 years.
What is it you want to experience....
Spell out what you want to experience NOW...etc.
How many buckets do you want to fill...
Are they spiritual, mental....etc.
Is your bucket running over...etc.
What positive habit do you own...
Las Vegas Bucket list part 2 Sunday
We started the morning by picking up Robert at his apartment, because nothing in Opens before 10:00 Am. My Camera strap had broken again and had to be replaced so we headed over to B&C Camera over on Sahara drive to get another one B&C is the largest Camera shop in Vegas. While we were the we stopped at Zia Record Exchange to check out CD’s. I got a frequent shopper card because they have stores in Tempe, Chandler, and Mesa Arizona and we stop at one of three places on the way from Texas
We went over to the Mob Museum and spent a good 2 ½ hours there then Ventured over to the Strip to Pink’s Hot Dogs at Planet Hollywood.
Again thank You to
ZIA Record Exchange, B&C Camera, Mob Museum, Pinks Hot dogs, Best Western plus on Sahara.
April Vidal's premiere episode for the Seika Network's new show!
The "Bucket List" features chats on starting a bucket list....a list of goals that you want to achieve before you pass away. Discover your dreams!
April's 1st guest is Quinton, a man who realized that if he didn't make changes to his lifestyle to control weight, that he would die. Find out what he did that started out as "doctor's orders" but turned out to be a passion that not only changed his body for the better, but changed his outlook on life.
The Urban dictionary defines the term Bucket list as "A list of things to do before you die coming from the term "kicked the bucket". We all have "things" we would like to do before we leave this world. Join me on this episode of Own Your Life as I discuss the power and the trappings of a Bucket List. We will discuss the motivation behind making one, sticking to it, and achieving the items on the list. We will also explore the reasons people give up on the list or never make one in the first place. We may event toss a few ideas around.
Do you have a running bucket list?
What are the special events you want to run?
In this episode of The Partnerunning Show we look at creating your running bucket list including:
What is a running bucket list?
What types of events might you include?
How to plan your bucket list events?
Sue and Andrew also outline their running bucket lists.
Also on the show:
Over the sholder
Ask Sue (Ice baths)
The road ahead
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (112 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Pundit Press (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- 63489 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- DC Poetry Project Call In Show (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- TV Diehard (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)