SORT BY Relevancy
In this week's episode the guys share their takeaways from Author 101 University and Traffic Genesis Live, the two events that they attended this past weekend.
The guys are off to two separate events in a couple of days so the focus this week is on how you can get the most out of attending a live event. Are you there to learn, to network, to sell, or something else?
Pricing your info products is an issue many information marketers struggle with. Is it all about maximum revenue or is it about getting more people into your funnel? In this week's episode the guys dive into the numerous aspects of pricing.
One of the bigger mistakes authors make is not knowing their numbers. What numbers you ask? Well, tune in this week as Bret Ridgway covers some a smorgasboard of some of the more important numbers an author needs to know.
If you're an author there are at a minimum two key web properties you should own. In this week's episode the guys discuss what these two properties are and other considerarations related to website domains.
Bryan Kest has been practicing yoga since 1979 and has been teaching since 1985. He developed his unique, distinctive style of yoga, Original Power Yoga, in 1979. Over the years, this style, an amazing workout for the body, mind and spirit, has made him a well-known, popular teacher across the country and around the world.
His mainstream popularity is matched by an authentic foundation in the ancient practice of yoga and a long path of development as a yogi (a practitioner of yoga). At age 15, Bryan uprooted from his native Detroit home to make a life change in Hawaii. He moved to live with his father, a doctor, who understood the benefits of yoga. Like many of us, Bryan originally thought yoga was nothing more than strange contortions, but that changed when his father introduced him to a physical style of yoga called Ashtanga. This appealed to him immediately, and he soon observed great changes in himself, both physically and mentally. Yoga quickly became his passion, one that would take him to India for a year to study with the great yoga masters of the world, PattabhiJois. He has been continuing on his yoga path ever since.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, Bryan Nolen returns! We will play an interview that I did with The BulldogPlaybook's, Josh Webb, previewing the Fresno State vs. Boise State game on Friday night! We will also look over Baylor vs. West Virginia and the game of the weekend, Norte Dame vs. Florida State. #Jets/#Pats preview, top headlines and more as we are LIVE!
Today Bryan is flying solo and sharing different resources that both he and Bret use to improve their business
Is a new generation of optin boxes on the way? Armand Morin thinks so, and in this week's episode the guys give their thoughts on where Armand thinks optin boxes are headed.
in Self Help
Life Enthusiasm with Bryan Crusius
Thursday October 23, 2014 @ 1 pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body is proud to welcome, my friend Bryan Crusius.
John ‘Bryan’ Crusius, LPC, LPC-S - believes in treating the ‘whole’ person: Body, Mind and Spirit. He agrees with AA (Alcoholics Anonymous): Recovery from addiction is difficult to impossible without reliance on a Higher Power.
Infused Being Therapy and Counseling
Infused Being Therapy, comes from a strong believe that recovery from addiction and trauma is a process. For successful recovery and healing – clients have to be willing to ‘let go and let their Higher Power’ guide and heal them. This is the basic process; there are many details, much understanding and deeper self-knowledge to be attained along the way.
Supportive Energy Therapies: Integrated Healing
Bryan uses various Energy Therapies as an adjunct to traditional cognitive talk therapy. Much research has been done on acupuncture and related energy healing methodologies. Many believe (and I agree) that it is possible to support intellectual talk therapy with energy healing. In my experience, energy healing treats more of the whole person; including Body and Spirit.
Bryan’s website - www.life-enthusiasm.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bryan Crusius
YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/747sacounselor
Book - www.dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/life-enthusiasm-path-to-purpose-beyond-recovery/
Talk to you then,
Legal Eagle and the Coach with Bryan Kiser and David Altenbern and their guest Rajesh Kanuru & Doug Noll:
Rajesh Kanuru, one of the founding partners of KP Law, LLC, has established a reputation for being a zealous advocate for his clients who were hurt through work or the negligence of another. Believing that involvement is key to a successful representative, he has fought for the rights of clients against large corporations such as PepsiCo, Ace-Hardware, Dominick’s, Ford Motor Company, Fed-Ex, UPS and many more. His dedication to his job is unparallel to any other. He is tenacious when it comes to fighting for the rights of hard working individuals. Kanuru excels as an attorney, because he is able to advocate his client’s position and through this, is able to satisfy his client’s needs.
Doug is a sought-after keynote speaker at national conferences. He has an active international training and workshop schedule. From the Middle East to Asia to Europe and throughout North America, Doug teaches executives how to lead groups in difficult decision-making. He also teaches advanced mediation and conflict resolution skills and master negotiation workshops. In addition to being a keynote speaker and negotiation trainer, Doug is a full time peacemaker and mediator. He specializes in difficult, complex, and intractable conflicts. He is an adjunct professor of law and has a Masters Degree in Peacemaking and Conflict Studies. Doug is AV-rated and was a business and commercial trial lawyer for 22 years before turning to peacemaking. He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Mediators, a Distinguished Fellow of the American College of Civil Trial Mediators and on the American Arbitration Association panel of mediators and arbitrators.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (111 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Channel Panel (60 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (10 chatters)
- Pundit Press (9 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- DC Poetry Project Call In Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)