SORT BY Relevancy
A brutal truth in this age of perception. This is RossTalk for the week of January 26, 2015. In RossTalk, strategic communications consultant Gary M. Ross takes a 90-second look at issues in the news and how they relate to best practices in communications. New episodes are usually posted on Mondays. www.garymross.com @garyrosschicago
Radio Angola (RA) - a radio without borders will host a discussion about human rigths violations and the peace process in Angola. During this discussion, our panel of experts will analyse the the man behind one of the most brutal regimes in Africa led by José Eduardo dos Santos since 1979. We will discuss the systematic human rights violations in Angola, corruption, nepotism and its impact on peace process. The discussion will be broadcast live at 6:30 p.m. in Washington D.C, (11:30 a.m. in Angola and Portugal) on Friday, Abril 10, 2014
By Florindo Chivucute
You can participate directly in the program via Skype or T: (914) 338-0378 Questions and suggestions can be sent to: email@example.com. Radio Angola is one of the projects of the Friends of Angola.
Tonight Todd Guibord, owner of Top Notch Instruction will be talking about Basic Prepping.
Severe weather, power outages (Rolling blackouts), and even unrest in the streets, all of these things we have face in recent times. Are you ready for t he next one?
If not, how do you get started?
Tonight, we’ll tell you how. Basic preparedness 101
3 Brutal Home Defense TruthsSurvival Debate: Bug In Food Options
BATFE To Ban Common AR-15 Ammo
Situational Awareness: Intuition
Freddie Gray was brutality beaten by Baltimore Police, and subsequently died as a result of the cops' savagery. Freddie Gray, is one of the countless victims in the United States' long legacy of racially based repression, oppression and state sponsored violence. Join us this extremely important episode as we critically delve into the ongoing situation in Baltimore and the racist media portrayal of African/black people that are rightfully protesting reprehensible institutional racism, and what needs to happen to radically change things.
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (22 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The KBK Internet Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)